I respect mgtow more then blackpill and redpillers

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
If yhey hate women they leave them alone when blackpillers and redpillers hate women tjey entitel to them and wanna hurt them

• +1
Reactions: plukee
When I said to you that I am MGTOW you insulted me

• JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe
And i still hold it
So you don't respect them then, since if they are sent that way then they have no saying in becoming one, so how can you respect someone for something that had no saying in

So you don't respect them then, since if they are sent that way then they have no saying in becoming one, so how can you respect someone for something that had no saying in
I said I respect them more. In that instance I respect them less because theu are coping

Why are you trying to reason with this literal 30 IQ retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
MGTOW are redpillers. They've called themselves that for a long time

Why are you trying to reason with this literal 30 IQ retard
Nothing I said was contradicicrion. If I said a pedo thats stands for his world view is someone I respect but I would still say being a pedo is bad thing but I respect that aspect of him.

Mgtow is cope for sub htns lol

mstow is what most of them are

Mgtow is cope for sub htns lol

mstow is what most of them are
But mgtow was founded on divorced men who got their kids and resources taken from them and men who got cheated on in relationships.
Incels didnt create mgtow.
So only a small portion of them are sent their own way.
Most of them were normies and chadlites who got fucked over. some chads get fucked over too.

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles