i respect people who are consistently unbothered by things

D

Deleted member 30552

because i lowkey wish i was more like that

unphased, ultimately stoic, completely confident and secure in myself to where little weird shit people do wouldnt bother me

very likeable trait, and when you show this trait people wont realy fuck with you as much anyways, people want a reaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29078, Sprinkles and 6 others
a pussy farted?

a pussy farted?
this is why nobody fucks with you and constantly shits on you fggt, genuinely. if you were wondering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 31155 and Vermilioncore

unphased, ultimately stoic, completely confident and secure in myself to where little weird shit people do wouldnt bother me

very likeable trait, and when you show this trait people wont realy fuck with you as much anyways, people want a reaction
Joined June 4, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82

just say ur a bitch and that’s it lmao, ur pretty much just saying u would let ur mom get raped by a 15 year old kid just because ur unphased and ultimately stoic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
just say ur a bitch and that’s it lmao, ur pretty much just saying u would let ur mom get raped by a 15 year old kid just because ur unphased and ultimately stoic
holy fuck, autistic freak comment of the year award. i literally said im not like that, illiterate joke. and its obviously not for all scenarios, i think you may be triggered because youre an insecure pussy with anger issues that cries anytime he is faced with some sort of critism

holy fuck, autistic freak comment of the year award. i literally said im not like that, illiterate joke. and its obviously not for all scenarios, i think you may be triggered because youre an insecure pussy with anger issues that cries anytime he is faced with some sort of critism
shut up bitch u joined in pride month u gaycel faggôt suck a dick

shut up bitch u joined in pride month u gaycel faggôt suck a dick
come off as more of a socially stunted, autistic freak tbqh. weird lil dude

i joined PSL communities in 2016, newcel retard.

ya bro that’s what all the tiktok are saying now
dn rd fruitcake reply to me again when you were on lookism talking to imperative with his johnny depp pfp and alain was spamming giganarcy posts

ive been a PSL og far longer than you have, not sure what your point is, legit negative rep 700 posts greycel
Bragging about rotting here longer than me isn’t a good thing. I did my research and lived my life. Keep coping

ive been a PSL og far longer than you have, not sure what your point is, legit negative rep 700 posts
I don’t give a fuck about that shiteven, stop fucking being a bitch , u have to be a man and stop supporting gay fucks

Bragging about rotting here longer than me isn’t a good thing. I did my research and lived my life. Keep coping
you literally randomy posted my join date retard, make up your mind
lol rot more gaycel
ftw insulted for just joining

then directly after insulting for joining a long time ago

who are either of you losers? never seen you before. go back to your side character spaces

you literally randomy posted my join date retard, make up your mind

ftw insulted for just joining

then directly after insulting for joining a long time ago

who are either of you losers? never seen you before. go back to your side character spaces
You’re a nobody

Lol at what happened in this thread

I’m going to inject T to lessen my autistic symptoms and depression and neuroticism

• Woah
jestermaxxers are annoyed by it, this kid show me gore few days ago and I just thought it was kind of cringe but mentioned a similar video to make conversation in kind of bored voice and his face went just flat and he walk away

it’s often a social falio when people are excited and you don’t care that much.

It comes for me from a mixture of living mostly in my thoughts and on Internet forums and just feeling everything is predetermined but that’s a neutral thing

• +1
Lol at what happened in this thread
i have no idea i just posted a very logical thread thats almost common sense on a good personality trait and somehow weirdo basement dwellers started insulting me for no reason

You’re a nobody
Nerd Cope GIF

I’m going to inject T to lessen my autistic symptoms and depression and neuroticism
last time i got it checked was like 2 yeras ago and it was in the 900s but yet i was still neurotic and unmotivated in life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back