I sense a dark energy coming. I feel something bad is coming

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Some say jesus is coming home. Some say war is coming. Some say something big is coming to finish us off

I agree. I sense something bad is coming indeed. Whether it be a second coming scenario, or more societal unrest, or more restrictions of social freedoms. Something is coming and we can’t stop it. We can only watch

giphy.gif

Hold ur friends tight. Hold ur families tighter. Survive. That’s all that matters now

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Looks234, Deleted member 6402 and 36 others
I've been feeling like this for the past 2 days too ngl
Something big is gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Alexanderr, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
why you have to post that suifuel gif man 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Is that gif from Pretty Little Liars ? Based pedophile JB slayer teacher tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
just lol
every day is a bad one as sub chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
Actually,world is collapsing bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6402 and 24 others
everyone needs to stock up on MREs and ammo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, TITUS and Blackout.xl
i hope something happeneds i want this gay earth to burn so i can see normies suffer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
This is you assuming i was saying i was chad meanwhile i was talking for the whole of .me
I’m not making an assumption based off of one comment, Im making an observation based off of your behaviour. You are a hedonist who can’t even be a hedonist properly. Your life quality will fall off a cliff after 28. 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
I’m not making an assumption based off of one comment, Im making an observation based off of your behaviour. You are a hedonist who can’t even be a hedonist properly. Your life quality will fall off a cliff after 28. 100%
sounds about right

Not so soon, most likely.
Some events must occur before this happens.

Very likely to happen soon. I've been hearing rumors about this lately too.
Are they rebuilding the 3rd temple?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6629 and john2
Are they rebuilding the 3rd temple?
Yes, I believe they are building the third Jewish temple (assuming what i have heard is right). @theREALbleachcel made a post today about it and how they actually have started the construction. I asked him about the source, but he hasn't replied to me back. But evenif it doesn't happen today, it will happen one day, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Warlow, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Yes, I believe they are building the third Jewish temple (assuming what i have heard is right). @theREALbleachcel made a post today about it and how they actually have started the construction. I asked him about the source, but he hasn't replied to me back. But evenif it doesn't happen today, it will happen one day, that's for sure.
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
train yourself in hand to hand combat, watch and master the skills on the educational videos on survival on youtube/internet and you'll have nothing to fear.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Shrek2OnDvD, MogTheMogger and 2 others
train yourself in hand to hand combat, watch and master the skills on the educational videos on survival on youtube/internet and you'll have nothing to fear.
or just use a knife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Blackout.xl
I hope it’s the end of this planet bcz I don’t want to go to school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 7651, Warlow and 8 others
And the only dark thing here is u bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7079, Chadlitecel and 8 others
Give a prayer to the Lord for the storm that is brewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6873 and Blackout.xl
senses me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6997
I went to the doctor, he looked at my dick and said I got rabies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 4570 and Blackout.xl
i love every thread you post bro ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Alexanderr, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
THE NORWOOD REAPER COOMING FOR YOU
UnnaturalImmaculateAmazondolphin size restricted

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
The stoic approach to this might be the best way to cope with it.

• +1
I don't watch TV i don't know wtf u are talking about, everything is fine around here.

I don't watch TV i don't know wtf u are talking about, everything is fine around here.
U haven’t kept up with everything? Giga falio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6629
U haven’t kept up with everything? Giga falio
I know the jews invented the coronameme or blew it out of proportion to tighten the screws a bit more, like they did with 9-11, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6629 and alex569
I know the jews invented the coronameme or blew it out of proportion to tighten the screws a bit more, like they did with 9-11, who cares.
It’s not just that. They have another round of civil unrest and restrictions planned imo alongside economic downturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6629
Nothing will happen, stop hoping for "muh happening". Our worthless, pathetic lives will continue till the day we rope and are forgotten.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Looks234 and eyebagcel
It’s not just that. They have another round of civil unrest and restrictions planned imo alongside economic downturn
Yes but they already said that from the beginning, or you believed in the 2 week then everything goes back to normal thing. I stocked 1 year of food and other supplies long ago.

• +1
Nothing will happen, stop hoping for "muh happening". Our worthless, pathetic lives will continue till the day we rope and are forgotten.
No son. These times aren’t the same anymore. I’m bracing for impact, you should too. Half of America spent a month burning and some parts still are. 2nd wave is coming. Election season is coming. Economic forecasts for the end of this year are no good. U think things will continue as normal? Normal circumstances ended in 2019

Yes but they already said that from the beginning, or you believed in the 2 week then everything goes back to normal thing. I stocked 1 year of food and other supplies long ago.
Mirin u hard son

No son. These times aren’t the same anymore. I’m bracing for impact, you should too. Half of America spent a month burning and some parts still are. 2nd wave is coming. Election season is coming. Economic forecasts for the end of this year are no good. U think things will continue as normal? Normal circumstances ended in 2019

Just like everyone said Corona would kill the world, now we are 1 year past this shit joke of a virus and only boomers died. :lul: This shit had ZERO impact on my life except locking me in for a few days. JFL

Just like everyone said Corona would kill the world, now we are 1 year past this shit joke of a virus and only boomers died. :lul: This shit had ZERO impact on my life except locking me in for a few days. JFL
I mean corona doesn’t have to kill the world. It just has to destroy the economic gains made since the 2008 crisis, which it already has pretty much

Wouldn’t mind if thanos arrived tbh

• Love it
I mean corona doesn’t have to kill the world. It just has to destroy the economic gains made since the 2008 crisis, which it already has pretty much

Jesus. Believe me mate, I'd like for something big to happen too so my garbage life becomes somewhat interesting. But nothing will happen. The same monotone, predictable shit will go on for decades and decades.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5809 and Blackout.xl
Jesus. Believe me mate, I'd like for something big to happen too so my garbage life becomes somewhat interesting. But nothing will happen. The same monotone, predictable shit will go on for decades and decades.
Why is ur life trash? U can tell me. PM me

"dark sense of energy"

maybe your BBC got hard when you saw a cute girl?

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
"dark sense of energy"

maybe your BBC got hard when you saw a cute girl?
I don’t go outside much tbh. I see some cute girls but suppress my sexual urges with the power of vyvanse

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and ActualVirgin
nothing happens anymore it is all cope

• +1
This year has been decided by the NWO to be the year they will really start to push their plans for one world government and they are using the bogus virus to do it. They will attempt to take all of our freedoms away, limit our movement and deliberately destroy the economy thus forcing a large percentage of the population to become dependent on the government to survive. Also eventually they will probably try to force everyone to take Kill Gate's vaccine and probably get people micro chipped as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7465 and Blackout.xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back