I sense a dark energy coming. I feel something bad is coming

The end is near...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
The normalization part is coming soon. I think we will be living the new “normal” come November time. It will be impossible to undo this process.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Hate you for that suifuel GIF fag

The normalization part is coming soon. I think we will be living the new “normal” come November time. It will be impossible to undo this process.
normalization of what exactly?

normalization of what exactly?
What I think the new “normal” will be is they will take most of our rights away. That’s if your living in the U.S.A. It’s gonna be a fucking shit show come November. If trump becomes president - civil war if Biden becomes president “the new normal” will happen. Either way be prepared boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
What I think the new “normal” will be is they will take most of our rights away. That’s if your living in the U.S.A. It’s gonna be a fucking shit show come November. If trump becomes president - civil war if Biden becomes president “the new normal” will happen. Either way be prepared boyo
ok i see

what about the second amendment? how will that be stripped you think?

I actually find it so interesting that Fallout got it right that China is the big evil of the 21st century.

ok i see

what about the second amendment? how will that be stripped you think?
When you get the chance watch this literally describes exactly what’s happening in America. It’s actually pretty fucking scary

NEW WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Just lol at mockers and scoffers when prophecy is being fulfilled all around us, ESPECIALLY is this day and age.

• +1
It is. Get ready for the New World Order, forced vaccinations, fema camps and world war 3.

Considering US and Russia's nuclear arms control treaty expires in February, expect those icbm missiles to hit the states soon. All this was in the bible.

• +1
i hope you're right. i've been feeling pretty off for the past two days as well but it's probably just because i'm on a cut. a world collapse would not concern me in the slightest though.

• +1
i hope so,im tired of this gay earth

I've prepared quite the finale for 2020 :feelskek:

Some say jesus is coming home. Some say war is coming. Some say something big is coming to finish us off

I agree. I sense something bad is coming indeed. Whether it be a second coming scenario, or more societal unrest, or more restrictions of social freedoms. Something is coming and we can’t stop it. We can only watch

giphy.gif

Hold ur friends tight. Hold ur families tighter. Survive. That’s all that matters now
Bible contradicts itself multiple times its almost as if it was written but normal people and not by people who were possesed by the infallible holy spirit.

Some say jesus is coming home. Some say war is coming. Some say something big is coming to finish us off

I agree. I sense something bad is coming indeed. Whether it be a second coming scenario, or more societal unrest, or more restrictions of social freedoms. Something is coming and we can’t stop it. We can only watch

giphy.gif

Hold ur friends tight. Hold ur families tighter. Survive. That’s all that matters now
It's my mog

• JFL
Bible contradicts itself multiple times its almost as if it was written but normal people and not by people who were possesed by the infallible holy spirit.
I mean it’s a general prediction, it’s not only based on the bible.

I don’t think anywhere in the bible does it claim that it’s writers were possessed by the Holy Spirit, rather that they were inspired by it through personal revelation. There’s a big difference in both of these things.

These perceived contradictions can often if not always be explained. But that’s not the point of this thread. The point is that something bad is coming. Whether it be religious, or secular in nature and just a bad event. Something is indeed coming

There are always a few people saying this at any given time but nothing ever happens

I mean it’s a general prediction, it’s not only based on the bible.

I don’t think anywhere in the bible does it claim that it’s writers were possessed by the Holy Spirit, rather that they were inspired by it through personal revelation. There’s a big difference in both of these things.

These perceived contradictions can often if not always be explained. But that’s not the point of this thread. The point is that something bad is coming. Whether it be religious, or secular in nature and just a bad event. Something is indeed coming
Peter 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

These are the type of threads I missed when you were gone ngl.

• +1

@FastBananaCEO thoughts on this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Sounds like constipation

giphy.gif

JFL

I read some prophecies that say there could be a solar storm in december strong enough to cause a blackout everywhere. Even though it could happen at anytime .

August 27th

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I read some prophecies that say there could be a solar storm in december strong enough to cause a blackout everywhere. Even though it could happen at anytime .
Messi is leaving Barca

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
The rapture is coming and I’m gonna burn in hell for premarital sex, brb gonna beg god for forgiveness

giphy.gif

Watch Spiritual So on YouTube G

You were right @Moggy has been unbanned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back