I should be dictator of the world.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I have such an insanely good idea of how life on earth should operate, it would bring the most prosperity and life quality on this planet, easily.

JFL at jews controlling this world instead of me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and standardcel
what skin colour do you have

if you become world leader can you make it so jews and muslims get publicly hanged to extinction?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
if you become world leader can you make it so jews and muslims get publicly hanged to extinction?
hitler 2

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Imagine an incel in a position of power. That's right imagine because it'll never happen.

JFL at thinking society wouldn't overthrow some autistic, recessed skinny fat virgin with zits the first chance they get, Ogres would literally stomp your brains out for even thinking you have dominion over them.

Imagine an incel in a position of power. That's right imagine because it'll never happen.

JFL at thinking society wouldn't overthrow some autistic, recessed skinny fat virgin with zits the first chance they get, Ogres would literally stomp your brains out for even thinking you have dominion over them.
If he would gain a position of power, then he would stop being incel, there are quite a lot ugly, short, fat, bald politicians, however they aren't autistic, most are very NT.

If he would gain a position of power, then he would stop being incel, there are quite a lot ugly, short, fat, bald politicians, however they aren't autistic, most are very NT.
I need to find/invent a weapon which would make me undefeatable so I can subject the world to my will with nothing they can do.
(Any opposition would brutally die)

Then once I am a dictator, I can make earth the best world imaginable with the greatest life quality for all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Bomber517
I need to find/invent a weapon which would make me undefeatable so I can subject the world to my will with nothing they can do.
(Any opposition would brutally die)
Bro's on his villain arc. :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston