i should just end my life

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
what a meaningless life. opening the phone camera seeing a monster. never to be loved just ignored and belittled. fuck this shit. all i want is to be handsome, i would be so happy. nothing would make me happier than having a handsome face, but i am disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and It'snotover
what a meaningless life. opening the phone camera seeing a monster. never to be loved just ignored and belittled. fuck this shit. all i want is to be handsome, i would be so happy. nothing would make me happier than having a handsome face, but i am disgusting.
B61EDB41 0668 45B2 9F33 992654DF8DE9

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 31155
Are you on incels.is?

when ru getting ur rhinoplasty

i wish. i got banned. i am the ugliest guy in the world. i cant believe god did this to me. i just wanted to look decently good and have a girlfriend and be happy. take some photos when im on a trip, not feeling so disgusting not being able to even enjoy a simple song.
Banned why?

when ru getting ur rhinoplasty
soon now, in august. i will always be a disgusting subhuman creature though, with nobody to love me, a rhinoplasty cant change that.

Banned why?
i cant even make a ban appeal. i have to be on this website full of chads while i am disgusting, subhuman, repulsive creature