i side profile mog u brutally i ascended

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Olvier, iloveboobs and 7 others
How the hell did you do that. Alot you improved alot
cyclic clenching up to 9 hours a day on shirt , shirtpulling , meatpulling , heard mewing , chin tucking 24/7 , nose pushing device , a lot of supplements , clenching teeth constantly too

i saveing for trimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts
permasquinting too

cyclic clenching up to 9 hours a day on shirt , shirtpulling , meatpulling , heard mewing , chin tucking 24/7 , nose pushing device , a lot of supplements , clenching teeth constantly too

i saveing for trimax
Softmaxxinf extreme

my wisdom teeth upper ones came in from the clenching so i towelpulled my teeth forward to make room , wisdom teeth r looksmax

Softmaxxinf extreme
i tried to freeze the fat off my cheeks by putting ice on for 6 hours switching ice every 5 minutes it didnt work but i think maybe if u sing or yell for 5 hours a day it can hollow the cheeks . smokeing also . or waterpulling/fatpulling . i also bonesmashed but i quit

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
i need trimax + nasal bone implant + bichectomy

i tried to freeze the fat off my cheeks by putting ice on for 6 hours switching ice every 5 minutes it didnt work but i think maybe if u sing or yell for 5 hours a day it can hollow the cheeks . smokeing also . or waterpulling/fatpulling . i also bonesmashed but i quit
Dont do all those things do pushups and cardio its way easier

Dont do all those things do pushups and cardio its way easier
that is cope . but i will try to make a device to pull my shoulders to make them wider

that is cope . but i will try to make a device to pull my shoulders to make them wider
It isnt cope you have an lower chance something bad happends on the bone

i saveing for trimax
i js want that nose😻

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

i saveing for trimax
yo dude how to get that nose:pi want it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Outerz14
U need to stop eating vegetables eat some raw meat

• Hmm...
mirin , chad dalit , what do u do to looksmax ?
im acc turned 16 tdy. my 6,1 but my dad 6,2. the doc did a scan which costed alot but my paltes aint closed yet. he said 1-4 inches of growth left till 21-25. I mew at a young age, dosent work past 18, dpeends on your plates. I chew.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and aerooooo
Just grew up brah, only thing you improved in is frauding wtf is that camera angle bro lol

Growing up = starting to look better

• +1
Might have potential

• +1
Reactions: Rzn