I started a calorie deficit any tips to lose weight faster?

Omen

Omen

Silver
I have been on a calorie deficit for a couple of days eating 1000 calories or less per day by fasting. I can eat from 3pm-9pm.
My maintenance is 2280-2480.
I can’t use any drug to lose weight.

I have been on a calorie deficit for a couple of days eating 1000 calories or less per day by fasting. I can eat from 3pm-9pm.
Omen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Omen
Cut out the fat with a butter knife

• JFL
Reactions: Omen
staying in heat will melt the fat, just like when you cook butter

g
get in a bigger deficit

• +1
Reactions: odux
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and FutureChadronelite
just do a 24-72 hour water fast and carry on, depending on how fat you are atm.

Bruh at this point I’m dying
i commented that without actually reading your post and just going of the title and i read it now and your deficit is way too low it's retarded and unsustainable go for 1600-1800 you'll lose weight slower but are more likely to keep it off. + youll lose less muscle

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough
Cardio and drink hot drinks. Teas, green tea extract, L-carnitine(10g/day) yerba mate, use laxatives aswell. Rawolscine.

• +1
i commented that without actually reading your post and just going of the title and i read it now and your deficit is way too low it's retarded and unsustainable go for 1600-1800 you'll lose weight slower but are more likely to keep it off. + youll lose less muscle
bro mine is 1600-1800 you gotta read the post again :lul:

I lost 20kg, staying at 2000 calories and just doing cardio. Ngl deficits shouldnt be big.

My tip is don’t try to lose it that fast, I would say eat 1800 calories daily. Lose like 2 pounds a week

My tip is don’t try to lose it that fast, I would say eat 1800 calories daily. Lose like 2 pounds a week
Bro idc if I lost muscles I just want to look good

Bro idc if I lost muscles I just want to be skinny

Bro idc if I lost muscles I just want to look good
You will mess up your metabolism if you drop the calories too low

Tbh currently I feel like the fasting is easy I just drink water whenever I think about food or get hungry
Walk for 5 hours, listen to podcasts or watch anime. You will lose weight and not feel hungry. Steady state cardio never made me hungry.

Pretty fat, 91.8 kg measured yesterday at 12am
I'm taking a wild guess you're 25% bf then, 72 hours or multiple 24 hour fasts would be appropriate then

just patient nigga damn, time flies anyways

Be patient u fat ngligger u piece of shit youu fat faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Be patient u fat ngligger u piece of shit youu fat faggot
لا بس عنجد شو المشكله بانو اساوي calorie deficit

هيك بتغدر باخوك العربي ولك تفي
طيب تقدر تمص عيري ولا ايش يا ولد ابي تمص عيري الحين الحين الحين

ON WHAT NIGGA BE PATIENT ON WHAT MAKE MY CALORIE MORE OR LESS WHAT TF DO YOU MEAN
CAN U SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DUMB ARAB I SAID JUST BE ON CALORIE DEFICIT AND BE PATIENT JUST WAIT

• So Sad
Pretty fat, 91.8 kg measured yesterday at 12am
height? how is your maintenance 2400 calories? do you not go gym at all or something...