I still feel 14yo because I haven't grown in height past that age. I don't feel grown up, almost 17 at all. I have NOT developed at all

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I did actually grow 2 inches after I turned 14 but that's nothing

The point is I was 5'7" at the end of 8th grade and I'm now still 5'7" in the beginning of 11th grade and it's so weird and depressing (I wear lifts in thick shoes though)

Yeah, since then I gained a little bit of weight, I naturally became more muscular from puberty and my voice deepened

But without a height growth spurt, I don't feel like I grew up. I still physically feel 14 or 15. It's fucked up

My mom's 5'5" and my dad's 6'0"

If I grew from 5'7" to 5'10" from 15 to 16 then 5'10" to 5'11" from 16 to 17, I would feel like I'm actually almost 17, but noooo. Must suffer

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, to be human, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
hgh?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Same bro.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, It'snotover, Deleted member and 2 others
my parents are the same height lmao and im 5’9. It’s so over :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
over for you bro, you may have stopped growing

maybe if you get on mk677 you can try milk out some more growth
Take the milk pill! Grew from 5'7 to 6ft with milkmaxxing method. Can confirm it works.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate

The point is I was 5'7" at the end of 8th grade and I'm now still 5'7" in the beginning of 11th grade and it's so weird and depressing (I wear lifts in thick shoes though)

Yeah, since then I gained a little bit of weight, I naturally became more muscular from puberty and my voice deepened

But without a height growth spurt, I don't feel like I grew up. I still physically feel 14 or 15. It's fucked up

If I grew from 5'7" to 5'10" from 15 to 16 then 5'10" to 5'11" from 16 to 17, I would feel like I'm actually almost 17, but noooo. Must suffer
Same bro. 5'8 but at 16 and half i never had a growth spurt. I feel like i didn't have a real puberty like most guys that in a year are forced to change their clothes, never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Growth Plate
I haven't grown since I was 13, but these last few months (if I haven't measured myself wrong) I've grown 1.5 inches (I'm 19)

Both your parents are taller than mine. And I was shorter than u when I was 14. Genetics in general is retarded. But I'm taller than u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586 and Growth Plate

how bro my mom has the midget gene and I'm taller

Same bro. 5'8 but at 16 and half i never had a growth spurt. I feel like i didn't have a real puberty like most guys that in a year are forced to change their clothes, never happened to me
Fucking hurts so bad man people say its good cause save money but makes me wanna kms