I study 3 hours a day for the SAT

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
all this so I can wagecuck and support a 30 year old used up whore in my future, JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jefferson, turkproducer, KrissKross and 2 others
life is about sexuality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
all this so I can wagecuck and support a 30 year old used up whore in my future, JFL
i took adderall when i took my official act and got 2 points better than all my practice tests

lol nerd :geek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
bruh why lol sat is an iq test

only thing you should study for is essay because they want it to be written in a certain way

other than that just use that time to read difficult books to passively increase vocab

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks

only thing you should study for is essay because they want it to be written in a certain way

other than that just use that time to read difficult books to passively increase vocab

you can increase your score if you practice a shit ton

Mirin your dedication

Completely wrong lol. Someone I know increased his score by a full 7 points by studying

Also go on the ACT or SAT Discord groups, you’ll find tons of people who increased their score by a lot via studying

make sure you drink plenty of water and take 5 minute breaks after 20 minutes of studying.

3rtqVWk 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1560
Completely wrong lol. Someone I know increased his score by a full 7 points by studying

Also go on the ACT or SAT Discord groups, you’ll find tons of people who increased their score by a lot via studying
yea legit those are skills tests not iq tests in any way

iq tests involve no prior knowledge lol