I think body halo is legit BS

D

Deleted member 21608

Iron
So I read this thread about how Alpha Destiny got seemingly chadlite results from Tinder on the East Coast in around 3 days:

This obviously peaked my interest. Alpha Destiny is around a 7/10 (probably an 8-8.5 to 26+ year olds) in this pic:

98BE5A9E 45CC 424D 9743 C300380B0E80

He got messaged first by 2 foids, one decent looking 29 year old roastie and a 19 year old landwhale.

I don’t count JUST tinder matches as they are usually meaningless (at least from the surface) and I only count being messaged FIRST or having the foid reply to you ENTHUSIASTICALLY as something worthy to consider. I have been chadfishing and doing countless experiments since 2019 so i know the ins and outs regarding this.

I ran Alpha Destiny in LA on bumble for 24 hours, these were the results:

I wasn’t necessarily surprised, but I had to double check if the phone number I used wasn’t shadow banned, if the profile itself wasn’t good enough, if I made him seem too self-centered…I was just trying to overdose on copium and wanted to prove myself wrong about body halo being BS.

Here are results of 1 hour in LA using a 9/10 Tyronefish (I only swiped left 3 profiles and let the likes accumulate just so I can check that the number wasn’t shadow banned, this was a quick test):

B50F2186 7C36 4BC8 8749 CB1BF87802F0

C88D1826 8379 478E BB79 890E8679AD16

And so I thought, let me just make a MORE polished profile using a Facebook account, include “body halo” as the profile picture, give him a better bio, better hobbies, pictures, etc. Here are the results after ~12 hours (give or take an hour):

Still nothing whatsoever…

Now I am not saying KingKellz is LARPing, but here are my own explanations (keep in mind I been doing this shit since forever):

1-) LA is actually just that much more brutal than other states and the competition in the east coast is so trash that you can still get some results regardless of your face as long as you have body.

2 (and this one I am sure of) - Bumble is MUCH MORE brutal than Tinder, as foids in there are more serious about the usage of the app, as they have to be extremely selective due to having less swipes per day and having to message the guy first

3-) KingKellz isn’t giving us the entire picture, or giving half-truths and made the thread to fit his own biases (this one I am sure is not true, as what he showed seemed realistic to me)

Should I try AlphaDestiny in an older age range next time? I’m sure that way he would actually get decent results on bumble.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, Moggie and 4 others
I forgot to mention, the time you see above is not accurate. I do not live in LA. I have a jailbroken iPhone and use Relocate Reborn to change the location.

Bumble seems to be th emost brutal of all the dating apps- probably sinc egirls have to message first theyre even more picky

hinge seems a bit more forgiving of the big 3 and is the one I had my best results on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Bumble seems to be th emost brutal of all the dating apps- probably sinc egirls have to message first theyre even more picky

hinge seems a bit more forgiving of the big 3 and is the one I had my best results on
I honestly never used Hinge so I cannot really give my opinion but bumble (from my experience since 2019) is the most brutal as the females there are 100x more serious in their usage of the app than on Tinder.

There's been some women on TikTok complaining that all the men on Hinge are ugly.

Turns out all the good looking guys are getting banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Matches dont meet shit as msot wont go anywhere, its IRL or death in 2022

OLD is just basement rotter incels fighting with 9000 other men to get a whiff of a pussy that's more used than a public toilet in Times Square.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620, ConspiracyTheory and 6 others
Matches dont meet shit as msot wont go anywhere, its IRL or death in 2022

OLD is just basement rotter incels fighting with 9000 other men to get a whiff of a pussy that's more used than a public toilet in Times Square.
I use dating apps once a or twice a year and that’s when I decide to post a photo on my social media, if the photo gets 99+likes in 12-20 hours than I post the photo and delete the app jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21620, poopoohead and 1 other person
I use dating apps once a or twice a year and that’s when I decide to post a photo on my social media, if the photo gets 99+likes in 12-20 hours than I post the photo and delete the app jfl
Legit what's it good for these days, to check how good your photos are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18301
I'm done with the tinder narcissistic endeavours

• JFL
Where do you meet girls then?

I am a turbo incel irl but a slayer on apps

• +1
Where do you meet girls then?

I am a turbo incel irl but a slayer on apps
i state also online dating is only option for most men when you left a school. In most occupations there are much more men than women so its impossible to find a girl except of dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and DoctorLooksmax
i state also online dating is only option for most men when you left a school. In most occupations there are much more men than women so its impossible to find a girl except of dating apps
I agree- in my office there’s only 2 females around my age and I don’t find either attractive. I do have friends but their all male. I guess one of my friends with a gf could help me out but introducing me to their gfs friends but that’s never happened feel like that sort of things onky happen in flms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17244
Dating app are just psyop dont waste time anymore

• +1
I agree- in my office there’s only 2 females around my age and I don’t find either attractive. I do have friends but their all male. I guess one of my friends with a gf could help me out but introducing me to their gfs friends but that’s never happened feel like that sort of things onky happen in flms
im pretty sure all of these guys who claim online dating is hard and only real life does matter are incels and dont slay regularly

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 21620 and DoctorLooksmax
im pretty sure all of these guys who claim online dating is hard and only real life does matter are incels and dont slay regularly
Irl is only better for LTRs- for causal sex it’s way easier online.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Imagine being such a no lifer that you have been doing experiments with your jailbrake iPhone since 2019 lmao what did you conclude now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and Indo_Chad
There's no way One can be chad irl and not on old unless he absolutely doesn't know how to take pics (reverse can happen if there's some frauding going on)

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
More like my social life is 1 million time then your can ever be and I just get more exposure to girls my age

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pharmaceutic and Indo_Chad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 21620
anyway he fails cause he is a turbomanlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 21620
I forgot to mention, the time you see above is not accurate. I do not live in LA. I have a jailbroken iPhone and use Relocate Reborn to change the location.
How do u jail break ir phone , any good website for that.