i think i astral projected into the past

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
i wish i went back a little further so i could fix a mistake i made trusting david deangelo. Shit bro, things could have been way different.

astral project back to the 10s

astral project back to the 10s
i think i went back to 09' or some shit. But there were weird differences, like my room in my parent's house was on the bottom floor, instead of the second. But the weird eyeball flicking shit ppl do to me these days wasn't prevalent. I may have ascended.

i think i went back to 09' or some shit. But there were weird differences, like my room in my parent's house was on the bottom floor, instead of the second. But the weird eyeball flicking shit ppl do to me these days wasn't prevalent. I may have ascended.
you went to an alternate dimension 2009

you went to an alternate dimension 2009
yea i was still in my old high school tho, and idk if I was still incel or not. But it was a cool experience.

How does it work lmao wanna try it so bad

What technique do you use to astral project?

How does it work lmao wanna try it so bad
I listen to this trudeau audio everyday, all day and it gives me weird lucid dreams. I can send it to your email if you want to listen to it. Beware it can cause shizophrenia.

• Woah
Reactions: BongMog
What technique do you use to astral project?
I don't do it on purpose, i just listened to this trudeau audio nonstop. It may be a part of my schizophrenia. But dm me your email and i will send it to you.

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
I
I listen to this trudeau audio everyday, all day and it gives me weird lucid dreams. I can send it to your email if you want to listen to it. Beware it can cause shizophrenia.
I'll think about it

So you didn’t actually time travel, you travelled to an alternate reality.

So you dint actually time travel, you travelled to an alternate reality.
yea, now that i think of it there were slight differences, but it still felt relatively close to this one. It was just a reality before I did all my pua, incel, and esoteric practice.

yea, now that i think of it there were slight differences, but it still felt relatively close to this one. It was just a reality before I did all my pua, incel, and esoteric practice.
Slayer. An alternate reality 09 with only slight difference from our realitys 09 sounds like paradise to us in current year. Go back there.stay there

Slayer. An alternate reality 09 with only slight difference from our realitys 09 sounds like paradise to us in current year. Go back there.stay there
maybe when i dream tonight i will be back in that reality.

hey
I don't do it on purpose, i just listened to this trudeau audio nonstop. It may be a part of my schizophrenia. But dm me your email and i will send it to you.
can you send me it? i'm interested