i think i finally found the reason why i am always bloated even being lean

i eat 100 grams oatmeal a day and maybe also adding two brasil nuts daily
For carbs in the form of starch I recommend 3 things: either some well-boiled Potatoes (ideally with some butter and salt), Buckwheat (has a shit ton of Magnesium and traditional Slavic food, doesn't have too much Phytic acid and Oxalates and shit aswell), well-cooked Jasmine Rice (when it will be done, you should be able to squash a grain of rice very easily through the middle, and the Starch will Gelatinise and it will be slightly sticky). Currently I eat Jasmine Rice. I think it is most easily digestible Starch out there.

When you eat Carbs, drink Orange Juice or ripe fruit with it (ideally Orange Juice, storebought is good), because those have Potassium (don't eat bananas tho that shit sucks black nigga balls). Potassium lessens the Insulinogenic response because it can act similarly to Insulin (difficult to explain), it puts sugar into tissues.
If your meal has little fat, a bit of butter with the Rice or buckwheat or potatoes always make it more filling and even more stress reducing due to the effect of Saturated Fat and the extra calories, to make it even more so and pretty much a complete, cheap and fulfilling meal add some salt. Very relaxing for me personally.

Taking Thyroid related minerals to increase Thyroid function does not really work. Iodine deficiency is very rare in developed nations and, too little and too much Iodine can both cause Hypothyroidism (over 700mcg of Iodine you usually would start to get problems). I don't recommend supplementing Iodine and Selenium because it simply doesn't do much, and if you are eating enough organ meats or meat and fruit in-general you are getting enough Selenium. Also the minerals including the Selenium potentially (although I don't know about Selenium) are binded to Phytic Acid in Brazil Nuts. Most minerals from Grain, Nuts and seeds are useless and the Phytic Acid can deplete the minerals you want to get more then you get. JFL
Nuts simply aren't good food.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
For carbs in the form of starch I recommend 3 things: either some well-boiled Potatoes (ideally with some butter and salt), Buckwheat (has a shit ton of Magnesium and traditional Slavic food, doesn't have too much Phytic acid and Oxalates and shit aswell), well-cooked Jasmine Rice (when it will be done, you should be able to squash a grain of rice very easily through the middle, and the Starch will Gelatinise and it will be slightly sticky). Currently I eat Jasmine Rice. I think it is most easily digestible Starch out there.

When you eat Carbs, drink Orange Juice or ripe fruit with it (ideally Orange Juice, storebought is good), because those have Potassium (don't eat bananas tho that shit sucks black nigga balls). Potassium lessens the Insulinogenic response because it can act similarly to Insulin (difficult to explain), it puts sugar into tissues.
If your meal has little fat, a bit of butter with the Rice or buckwheat or potatoes always make it more filling and even more stress reducing due to the effect of Saturated Fat and the extra calories, to make it even more so and pretty much a complete, cheap and fulfilling meal add some salt. Very relaxing for me personally.

Taking Thyroid related minerals to increase Thyroid function does not really work. Iodine deficiency is very rare in developed nations and, too little and too much Iodine can both cause Hypothyroidism (over 700mcg of Iodine you usually would start to get problems). I don't recommend supplementing Iodine and Selenium because it simply doesn't do much, and if you are eating enough organ meats or meat and fruit in-general you are getting enough Selenium. Also the minerals including the Selenium potentially (although I don't know about Selenium) are binded to Phytic Acid in Brazil Nuts. Most minerals from Grain, Nuts and seeds are useless and the Phytic Acid can deplete the minerals you want to get more then you get. JFL
Lol jfl at my 2 bananas 100 gram oats and 50 grams peanut butter hahaah

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lol jfl at my 2 bananas 100 gram oats and 50 grams peanut butter hahaah
Before I found my ways I ate 200 grams nuts, 4 bananas and literal 100s of grams of Chia seeds everyday. I felt like absolute shit and I think it stunded my pubertal development tbh. This sort of shit is recommended by pop science jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Lars

So dosing potassium pills mog? From myprotein 300mg each pill

@ChristianChad Have you been eating "peaty" a long time? It sounds interesting, and might be very healthy for healthspan/ longevity, but is it the best for looksmaxxing? Seems a lot of guys on the forum have some extra fat etc. How to make it more looksmaxpeaty?

• +1
if you are afraid of sunspots just apply coffee in your face after sunbathing.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

• +1
@ChristianChad Have you been eating "peaty" a long time? It sounds interesting, and might be very healthy for healthspan/ longevity, but is it the best for looksmaxxing? Seems a lot of guys on the forum have some extra fat etc. How to make it more looksmaxpeaty?
Healthmaxxing is looksmaxxing, that's why you see it a lot on this forum, despite actual readers of Ray Peat being fairly low. Real healthmaxxing (instead of pop science healthmaxxing where you increase or decrease a random marker associated with a certain illness) increases systematic health, it will mean you'll be more attractive due to thing like better body composition, higher Test, higher Thyroid and lower Cortisol Estridol higher pheromones etc...
I've been Peating for about 6 months and fuark my life has changed. Actually seeing improvmant and progression in health is something you won't see in regard to fad diets or some other bullshit. Progressively feeling better and better and figuring out what to do next or what health alignment to address next is very common on RayPeatForum.com

People have been brainwashed to think improving health means starvation, overexercising and cucking yourself. A lot of things in pop health circles are taken out of the proper context, they are unscientific despite the low Test herd mentality faggots who follow USDA advice just saying "it's science!! :soy::soy:". I have a lot of redpills but I suggest just browsing raypeatforum.com but first of all reading Ray Peat's articles on RayPeat.com . His text is honestly fun
If you have any questions just PM me and if some words you don't know from his articles Google them or pm me about it.
I started knowing about basic endocrinology like Testosterone can convert either to DHT or Estrogen back in my Lookism.net days when I was 13 but now I legit have knowledge that equate to cucked doctors.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Dainslief
Healthmaxxing is looksmaxxing, that's why you see it a lot on this forum, despite actual readers of Ray Peat being fairly low. Real healthmaxxing (instead of pop science healthmaxxing where you increase or decrease a random marker associated with a certain illness) increases systematic health, it will mean you'll be more attractive due to thing like better body composition, higher Test, higher Thyroid and lower Cortisol Estridol higher pheromones etc...
I've been Peating for about 6 months and fuark my life has changed. Actually seeing improvmant and progression in health is something you won't see in regard to fad diets or some other bullshit. Progressively feeling better and better and figuring out what to do next or what health alignment to address next is very common on RayPeatForum.com

People have been brainwashed to think improving health means starvation, overexercising and cucking yourself. A lot of things in pop health circles are taken out of the proper context, they are unscientific despite the low Test herd mentality faggots who follow USDA advice just saying "it's science!! :soy::soy:". I have a lot of redpills but I suggest just browsing raypeatforum.com but first of all reading Ray Peat's articles on RayPeat.com . His text is honestly fun
If you have any questions just PM me and if some words you don't know from his articles Google them or pm me about it.
I started knowing about basic endocrinology like Testosterone can convert either to DHT or Estrogen back in my Lookism.net days when I was 13 but now I legit have knowledge that equate to cucked doctors.
Thanks for the long reply! You seem pretty based and knowledgeable so might pm you later! Just wanted to ask what bodyfat percentage you are? I'm trying to get my cheekbones to show and ofc struggling because when eating less metabolism slows and then it's kind of a bad cycle you know. I know peat diet is very pro metabolism, but how would you try cutting while peating?

Also seeing guys like Hans and Georgi on the forum being so high bodyfat makes me a bit skeptical. They might say it's healthier to have some extra fat, but I'm trying to get laid so need to approach it a bit different. Also I sort of think beauty is health, personified, so if you're not beautiful/ good looking you're not really healthy you know? But yeah gotta go, will pm you after the weekend maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Thanks for the long reply! You seem pretty based and knowledgeable so might pm you later! Just wanted to ask what bodyfat percentage you are? I'm trying to get my cheekbones to show and ofc struggling because when eating less metabolism slows and then it's kind of a bad cycle you know. I know peat diet is very pro metabolism, but how would you try cutting while peating?

Also seeing guys like Hans and Georgi on the forum being so high bodyfat makes me a bit skeptical. They might say it's healthier to have some extra fat, but I'm trying to get laid so need to approach it a bit different. Also I sort of think beauty is health, personified, so if you're not beautiful/ good looking you're not really healthy you know? But yeah gotta go, will pm you after the weekend maybe
Sure. I'm trying to get lower body fat and I'm after a long period of depression of no sunglight starvation and sleep deprivation so body fat is high with a bit of gyno. Still mascular tho. I'm 16 currently.
I'd reply later aswell

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet