I think it's time to rope

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
I feel like the cope is at its end for me. I have realized I have the sub-human gook orbitals of @puyi, the giga mogger gonial angle and alien forehead of @Toodlydood and a chin to philtrium ratio identical to that of @Newone. It's so fucking over for me that I should have been aborted as soon as my parents saw my sub human side profile through the CT scanner.

@Maesthetic @kjsbdfiusdf @PrestonYnot @LondonVillie thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
I feel like the cope is at its end for me. I have realized I have the sub-human gook orbitals of @puyi, the giga mogger gonial angle and alien forehead of @Toodlydood and a chin to philtrium ratio identical to that of @Newone. It's so fucking over for me that I should have been aborted as soon as my parents saw my sub human side profile through the CT scanner.

Never seen your face

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
There's always hope nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member and Offensive Bias

your more subhuman than me, it is indeed over for you, rope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10913, gamma and 1 other person
I hope u die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Arcturus, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus
I want to show it but every fucking day my mother literally goes up to me and tells me I have a bloated pig face...
Really

• +1
ion even know who you are

habibi before u rope turn to islam and let it be your salvation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Offensive Bias
I want to show it but every fucking day my mother literally goes up to me and tells me I have a bloated pig face...
you can really tell it's over, at least my parents cope and tell me i'm a 10/10 instead of just calling me ugly, truly never began for you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Offensive Bias
  • So Sad
you can really tell it's over, at least my parents cope and tell me i'm a 10/10 instead of just calling me ugly, truly never began for you
Ok chad

shut up towel head XD
 1 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Offensive Bias and .👽.
you must think i'm attractive if you post me so much, i'm so godly and you like looking wat me so much you saved my selfie in fact, you questioning your sexuality bro ? you got a crush or something ?
Every time I see that pic I literally piss my pants of laughter:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Bug man gook abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Offensive Bias and gamma
Every time I see that pic I literally piss my pants of laughter:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Bug man gook abomination
damm i'm so hot i make you piss ? kinda gay but thanks for the compliment ig

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Even with my deformed sub specie somali face I still jb appeal mog your gook looking rice farmer pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
damm i'm so hot i make you piss ? kinda gay but thanks for the compliment ig
That's all you keep thinking about. You're 100% a dick sucking homo

• JFL
Even with my deformed sub specie somali face I still jb appeal mog your gook looking rice farmer pheno.
cope, at least my parents don't insult me and i've slayed before "tales :soy:" "larp :soy:"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
and what if i am a dick sucking homo, problem ?
Kill yourself faggot
We will bully you till you rope trucel
 1 1 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7112
  • JFL
isis members faking a photo of my death so you retard towel heads will think i'm dead but then i go on to have sex with the isis members cause they said i'm hot (talking about female isis members btw bro)
Image 2021 07 04 033755

isis members faking a photo of my death so you retard towel heads will think i'm dead but then i go on to have sex with the isis members cause they said i'm hot (talking about female isis members btw bro)
Puyi rope
Image 2021 07 04 033755
Puyi exe

• JFL
@Maesthetic and @puyi back at derailing threads again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

Risk a lefort3 and DO

• +1
@Maesthetic and @puyi back at derailing threads again
Tenor
That's a nice argument but unfortunately i had sexual intercourse with your mother

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees