I think I've just found a legit and cheap bulking hack *ECTOMORPHS GTIH*

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

i have a breeding addiction
If you mix a 1:1 ratio of water and sugar and boil it until get a honey like syrup. Drinking this shit is basically drinking pure glucose and has legit helped me gain 3kg over the last 3 days with visible abs (although since I'm naturally lean I probably am higher bodyfat) however I do not recommend that yo drink this shit non-stop as I wouldn't be surprised if you got diabetes from it. Find out how many calories of fats, carbs and proteins you need in order to build muscle and if you're undereating drinking this shit will help you hit your caloric intake quota (since the majority of your diet will be in the form of carbs and carbs are sugars).

Also reply to this thread with a ":lul:" if you unironically suck dick.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and HerpDerpson
worst advice ive probably ever read tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, sibience, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Gaygymmaxx
sugar is terrible for your health and not a "bulking food"

this is literally the epitome of a dirty bulk, which i dont always think is bad. but there is no nutritional value whatsoever. its just sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Instant Diabetes....

sugar is terrible for your health and not a "bulking food"

this is literally the epitome of a dirty bulk, which i dont always think is bad. but there is no nutritional value whatsoever. its just sugar.
I'm not advocating you drink this shit all the time.However I don't agree with your second point, carbs are just complex sugars.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Sexually Disabled
I'm not advocating you drink this shit all the time.However I don't agree with your second point, carbs are just complex sugars.
yeah but you dont go out of your way to eat massive portions of carbs simply to fufill a calorie goal. thats literally just creating fat.

eat balanced meals. and when in a surplus simply add more of them.

also ignored for being a room temp IQ user

You need nutrient dense food to hit ur macro, not junk volume to grow double chin and fat ass. I did that in the past dirty bulk is the worst thing u could do.

this is really dumb

• +1
Reactions: Moggie