I think Jahannum would be a sexy place

Deleted member 21336

Deleted member 21336

4'11 - Muslim - 1 slay only
Dead srs. Im imaging some angels with chains tying me up. Theyd keep in multiple positions tied up. Theyd set me on fire multiple times. Theyd throw rocks at me. If I drug overdose Ill keep on dying by drug overdosing over and over again which sounds nice. I want to be the rape slave of all the torturers there tbh

Dead srs. Im imaging some angels with chains tying me up. Theyd keep in multiple positions tied up. Theyd set me on fire multiple times. Theyd throw rocks at me. If I drug overdose Ill keep on dying by drug overdosing over and over again which sounds nice. I want to be the rape slave of all the torturers there tbh
This is not what hell is like according to scripture. There is no cartoonish gay sex dungeon full of devil trannies. What is actually written is that peoples whose consciousnesses are not compatible with god will be destroyed and those whose are will be given eternal life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21336
This is not what hell is like according to scripture. There is no cartoonish gay sex dungeon full of devil trannies. What is actually written is that peoples whose consciousnesses are not compatible with god will be destroyed and those whose are will be given eternal life.
Islamic hell is very torturous and the angels actually torture you in it
I read a description that said that angels rain fire over sinners
And the thing about dying over and over if you commit suicide is true
Chains are also involved
And muhammad said that everyone in Jahannum is large in size because it will intensify the surface colume of pain