I think most of u are losers who like to be ugly tbh

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I see every time cucks complaining here that they r subhuman and they hate it, i dont think they hate it enough to want to change it like real looksmaxxers, if u dont move your ass to find a job, whatever shit it is to get da money for surgeries bcuz u dont want to wageslave then i dont think u hate to be subhuman tbh.

Now look at me, i now have 2 jobs, i would go for a third, like a night time job if i could, i hate to work, even though both my jobs are fking easy and i do basically nothing, but if i could work at the shit mcdonalds at night i would too, i would work as a cleanner, a janitory, barmen, whatever it comes.

If u have the subhuman rage, u wont measure efforts to change your situation, i wake up like shit everyday, i mean etf? Why would i want to do nothing and stay like that for more 2 years?

U lurkers are all high inhib high E losers

• +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1862 and 12 others
I love being trash for all people around me :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2933
Self humiliation on forums is their only way to get attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1707 and 7 others
most are negative cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
I see every time cucks complaining here that they r subhuman and they hate it, i dont think they hate it enough to want to change it like real looksmaxxers, if u dont move your ass to find a job, whatever shit it is to get da money for surgeries bcuz u dont want to wageslave then i dont think u hate to be subhuman tbh.

Now look at me, i now have 2 jobs, i would go for a third, like a night time job if i could, i hate to work, even though both my jobs are fking easy and i do basically nothing, but if i could work at the shit mcdonalds at night i would too, i would work as a cleanner, a janitory, barmen, whatever it comes.

If u have the subhuman rage, u wont measure efforts to change your situation, i wake up like shit everyday, i mean etf? Why would i want to do nothing and stay like that for more 2 years?

true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Changing looks with surgery is like changing parents. You don't like them? Always you can change it. But do you really want to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Changing looks with surgery is like changing parents. You don't like them? Always you can change it. But do you really want to do this?

yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I don't. Same with parents and family, even if it's the worst one, i don't want to change it. I was born with that looks? I will die with it. I need surgeries to be at level of chadlite from my class? Thanks for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2933
I don't. Same with parents and family, even if it's the worst one, i don't want to change it. I was born with that looks? I will die with it. I need surgeries to be at level of chadlite from my class? Thanks for that

Es fine.

Some us don't have a good base

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and GenericChad1444
Looksmaxxing doesn’t work

So glad I have a good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 2peasinapod
Your right bro I completely agree For once

Almost no one here wants to genuinely looksmax they all just want to whine and complain about their oneitus and subhumanity

Some of them don’t even go to the gym. Jfl at these guys man

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
people aren't ugly in here just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: swedecel
I'm a negative nancy

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
How did you find these jobs?

lemme grow a testicle and dick real quick because i obviously maxx it.

Absolutely this forum needs to be divided with serious looksmaxers and people posting high iq guides, that is heavily moderated to keep positive enforcement, showing the world we are not autists but on a mission .

And a subsection where all the crap rot posts go. Someone to promote people to the top forum if they show they high iq/commitment to looksmax

Kind of like real society in general when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2581
Absolutely this forum needs to be divided with serious looksmaxers and people posting high iq guides, that is heavily moderated to keep positive enforcement, showing the world we are not autists but on a mission .

And a subsection where all the crap rot posts go. Someone to promote people to the top forum if they show they high iq/commitment to looksmax

It's already like this kek, Offtopic and Looksmaxxing sections.

It's already like this kek, Offtopic and Looksmaxxing sections.

Not really , it's all mixed up, you really have to dig to find things, the progressive people are mixed with the rot. Someone asks for a rating, an autist jump in tell them to kill themselves , calls them street shitter. No constructive thoughts just tearing each other up and looking stupid to the outside world whilst their at it . Whilst some people genuinely want to help which I respect.

Look at bodybuilding.com heavily respected and has world athletes , scientists and trainers offering advice.

You really think surgeons want to do a live stream , podcast , post something on here to be called a curry ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and SikKunt
Not really , it's all mixed up, you really have to dig to find things, the progressive people are mixed with the rot. Someone asks for a rating, an autist jump in tell them to kill themselves , calls them street shitter. No constructive thoughts just tearing each other up and looking stupid to the outside world whilst their at it . Whilst some people genuinely want to help which I respect.

Look at bodybuilding.com heavily respected and has world athletes , scientists and trainers offering advice.

You really think surgeons want to do a live stream , podcast , post something on here to be called a curry ?

Looksmaxing section need to have a serious Pinned area

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
it's because they all have 200ng/ml testosterone levels so they don't have the drive to find a job

ded srs most people here need to start cycling roids to get the energy to gymcel and wageslave
not really. the only surgerys I'm considering are LL and buccal fat removal. maybe fat grafts for my under eye area too my bones are good enough that I can reach chadlite facially I just have bad under eye area and naturally fat cheeks

high iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Depends on the base you have

Theres no shit like good base or bad base.

If u are subhuman u will ascend to normie
If u are normie u may ascend to chad.

This was discussed many times and i dont want to link the thread here for fsake.

Theres no shit like good base or bad base.

If u are subhuman u will ascend to normie
If u are normie u may ascend to chad.

This was discussed many times and i dont want to link the thread here for fsake.
I know but i agree if someone is not doing whatever it takes to ascend he's a faggot

• +1

keep going OP, good shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
Or some poor fucks that probably won't be able to afford over 50k for a one surgery not including any revisions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Or some poor fucks that probably won't be able to afford over 50k for a one surgery not including any revisions

Would be easyer to go for zygo reduction, how much do u earn?

SirGey tell me what surgeries I need, I will get them

Also remember turbo manlets are screwed, no ( legit going to thru it ) surgery for your height

Well said.

most are curries and teens

dont expect them to do shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
I think a lot of people become comfortable with the problems they complain about most. They really do hate them, but they're so used to it they feel safe. People are creatures of habit. Familiar problems may be annoying but they are not scary like unknown problems. A lot of guys can become shy from ascending because they think, well fuck, then i have to worry about actually having a gf i am with all the time, she'll be dragging me to dumbass family events and telling me not to play video games or browse the internet all day. she probably won't want to have sex as much as i do and get tired of me and break up with me, i'll have to talk to her constantly and i don't really like talking to people much. etc. etc.

it's the same with anything. a lot of people hate living paycheck to paycheck but they are kinda comfortable with it as well. it keeps your problems small. it sucks that you have to freak out and cut all other spending whenever your car breaks down but it's a familiar problem. something like getting a mortgage is crazy scary compared to just having a beater car you could abandon on the side of the road or sell for scrap if push comes to shove.

it can be incredibly easy to tell yourself "you know what, there's a lot I don't have but I'm content with what i got, I will just enjoy it even if it's not ideal.' when really you are not content in the slightest, you are just scared of new problems so you'd rather keep ones you know and understand. even though that means also not having any new good things happen to you. people are very loss averse and naturally lazy. having your basic needs taken care of is incredibly dangerous for your overall happiness, you need to push yourself up further on the hierarchy of needs and find true fulfillment. you only live once boyos, do what it takes to live a grand life truly worth living.

I think this phenomenon is so pervasive, everyone has it in one way or another. for like 2/3rds of americans, it's being fat. for like 1/2 it's living paycheck to paycheck. Yeah some people are just stuck in poverty and have to hustle as hard as they can just to stay afloat and those people have true motivation. but a lot of people living paycheck to paycheck, if they made an extra $500 a month they wouldn't spend it on savings, investments, or things that gradually improve their quality of life, they would just spend it on stupid shit and continue to live paycheck to paycheck.

ascending is fucking hard and takes a lot of effort. i don't look down on the people here who are not trying very hard as it is truly a lot of work for what might be minimal gain. but i would encourage you guys to shake off your laziness and comfort with your problems to grow as people and become more capable of happiness and fulfillment rather than a false contentment brought about by living in a first world country and having unlimited access to entertainment. think about the best moments of your life. you weren't alone for any of them. strive to be able to make human connections.

• +1