I think society shifted to preferring body more than face

I

isis_Bleach

The white race is gone
at least in America, seems like every dude wants big asses and every girl wants big cock and abs. like your face can be amazing but if ur body is 4/10 ur done for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Suns9999, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Ya, shit has changed in 5 years, I get a fraction of the IOIs that I used to. I’m also in a different state but still. Whatever my face is, it was good enough at one point and it’s much better than my frame and body which is praying mantis tier. The BDE meme has taken over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Suns9999
That just means height > looks

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Ya, shit has changed in 5 years, I get a fraction of the IOIs that I used to. I’m also in a different state but still. Whatever my face is, it was good enough at one point and it’s much better than my frame and body which is praying mantis tier. The BDE meme has taken over.
You could have aged tbh 5 years are a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Again this is just cope. Even in America they would love to have someone with beautiful face. It's just that gymcelling has become mainstream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Suns9999
You could have aged tbh 5 years are a lot

Maybe but I’ve still got this NW1 and I’m also somewhat brachycephalic/brachyfacial, I’m pretty neotenous and I see the same thing in the mirror as I did 5-10 years ago. Just a tiny bit of aging around my eye area, if even that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi and Suns9999
Sydney sweeney pill

• +1
Reactions: Whatever