I thought I had left this forum and had moved on with my life, that I had "outgrown" psl and the blackpil, when in reality...

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
The only thing that had changed was that I had gotten a job. Now that I am once again jobless my low iq primitive brain has reverted back to farming reacts for dopamine hits after 2 weeks of the LDAR lifestyle. Wtf!!!😡😡😡 I thought I had left this part of my life behind and was on the path forward to a better and brighter future! 😡😡
9DD09166 27C2 46AC BF3C 2DFC18710F99
9DD09166 27C2 46AC BF3C 2DFC18710F99

As soon as I had free time I came right back here like a stockholme syndrome dog returning to the master that beats him. Remember, to all you greycels who are rethinking your decision to join here:
CD434FCA D588 467E A74C 2432DFB663C6

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
There's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube after browsing any neurodivergent Internet community. Whether its looks, politics, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Another abused kutta comes crawling back after his rickshaw business collapsed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shebe, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
Bruh I literally work 55 hours a week and I'm still addicted to this forum.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Another abused kutta comes crawling back after his rickshaw business collapsed
By the grace of Gandy I shall prevail
230D99BB 07D4 4F9F 9AD7 59FF0F668A01

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
how come u lost ur job

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
how come u lost ur job
I quit because I was working a subhuman job in a lumber yard for shitty pay and was doing more work than anyone else which ofc they used and abused me for

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and ShowerMaxxing
I quit because I was working a subhuman job in a lumber yard for shitty pay and was doing more work than anyone else which ofc they used and abused me for
ah thats shit man. learn a skill online and get an online job? I left my, similar to you, roofing labouring slave driving job. trained digital marketing online and just got a digital marketing job last month and its way better man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Catawampus
ah thats shit man. learn a skill online and get an online job? I left my, similar to you, roofing labouring slave driving job. trained digital marketing online and just got a digital marketing job last month and its way better man
extreme dose of life fuel!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Welcome back boyo.

• Woah
The only thing that had changed was that I had gotten a job. Now that I am once again jobless my low iq primitive brain has reverted back to farming reacts for dopamine hits after 2 weeks of the LDAR lifestyle. Wtf!!!😡😡😡 I thought I had left this part of my life behind and was on the path forward to a better and brighter future! 😡😡
View attachment 1289163View attachment 1289163
As soon as I had free time I came right back here like a stockholme syndrome dog returning to the master that beats him. Remember, to all you greycels who are rethinking your decision to join here:
View attachment 1289180
@john_babowski LEAVEEEEEE:ogre::ogre:

Once you go black, there's no going back.... (im talking about taking the blackpill not BBC, get your mind out of the gutter you cuck).

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 1289163View attachment 1289163
View attachment 1289180
Ask the mods to ban you

Missed seeing your avi boyo ngl :feelsgood:

• Woah
welcome back:cool:

• Love it
Cope, im leaving soon, I'm just on the verge of starting my new religion

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Users who are viewing this thread