I took yesterday the heightpill, holy fuck it was brutal

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
So yesterday night I went out with my cousin and she had 2 friends, both of them girls, so basically I went out with 3 foids, what could go wrong, right?
One of her friends started to bring up the discussion about how she just came from a date with a guy she met on tinder. The guy was an arab(from Palestine) decent good looking, a doctor, very high IQ, he knew 4 languages. Now, about this foid - she is really fat and short, shes attractive but the fat is covering all her good features.

So this is pretty much how the conversation went:

My cousin: "So, how was your tinder date?"
Her friend: "It was okay I guess, but he was really short, the same height as me - what I am supposed to do with him?"
My cousin and her friend both laughed so badly and mocked that guy.

I was laughing as well just to blend in, but deep down I was about to punch this bitch in the gut and tell her to lower her expectations because of how ugly and fat she is.
Holy fuck boys, I need to do LL ASAP or it's just over for me - I was coping really hard about height, until yesterday.

Height is everything.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Corleone and Deleted member 23558
Bro you need the full fucking package

he couldve been taller than her and they would’ve made fun of his face instead

he could’ve been tall and good looking but then they’d go after his dick size or sexual performance

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, aBetterMii, Marsik and 3 others
Bro you need the full fucking package

he couldve been taller than her and they would’ve made fun of his face instead

he could’ve been tall and good looking but then they’d go after his dick size or sexual performance
yes true, but I think you just need to have a lil bit over average face and good height, like 5'11 - 6' and you are good to go.
height is also important not only to foids but to men, when you are going in public you don't look imposing and people don't respect you as much.

How tall are you?

decent good looking
and you know this how ?
she could just have been a gold digger who realised he was too ugly irl

also,height won't save a truecel face (unless 6'4 and up)

lucky for you height is unironically easier to fix than face or small cock just wear lifts and then get LL if u can get the bread

lucky for you height is unironically easier to fix than face or small cock just wear lifts and then get LL if u can get the bread
Yeah. LL is the plan

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
So yesterday night I went out with my cousin and she had 2 friends, both of them girls, so basically I went out with 3 foids, what could go wrong, right?
One of her friends started to bring up the discussion about how she just came from a date with a guy she met on tinder. The guy was an arab(from Palestine) decent good looking, a doctor, very high IQ, he knew 4 languages. Now, about this foid - she is really fat and short, shes attractive but the fat is covering all her good features.

So this is pretty much how the conversation went:

My cousin: "So, how was your tinder date?"
Her friend: "It was okay I guess, but he was really short, the same height as me - what I am supposed to do with him?"
My cousin and her friend both laughed so badly and mocked that guy.

I was laughing as well just to blend in, but deep down I was about to punch this bitch in the gut and tell her to lower her expectations because of how ugly and fat she is.
Holy fuck boys, I need to do LL ASAP or it's just over for me - I was coping really hard about height, until yesterday.

Height is everything.
If you friend is short even for a girl and the guy she went on a date was same height as him then he must be an Uber manlet so no surprise there

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii