I totally hate talking to people

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I absolutely hate the idea of initiating/ continuing conversations with people. I'm not that kind of pretentious " i hate small talks but i love to talk about deep stuff" sorta soyboy but most normie talks disgust me . The only one i like to talk to is my mom. How can I help myself from being like this? Everyone asks me to socialize more. Should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, IWantToMax, Joyride and 2 others
The FBI has launched an investigation to find your NTness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, DOggo, Mansnob and 2 others
try talking to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Thats why I have lonermaxed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1751
Same.

Youre just an introvert. Dont try to be more extroverted to please others like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 2227, Ayush and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
I only like talking one to one with someone I like

• +1
Same.

Youre just an introvert. Dont try to be more extroverted to please others like a cuck.
Yeah but i always wanted to have a girlfriend. I know noone would like me for my looks but I don't have the social circle/ cash/ status to compensate for my looks. But anyway even if I wanted to extrovertmaxx , it'll suck anyway

Yeah but i always wanted to have a girlfriend. I know noone would like me for my looks but I don't have the social circle/ cash/ status to compensate for my looks. But anyway even if I wanted to extrovertmaxx , it'll suck anyway
Looksmax if you want a girlfriend.

I only like talking one to one with someone I like
Me too. I could talk to my parents and my 1-2 best friends forever but I can't even talk to foids whome i find cute. Even when they chat with me on Whatsapp after 1-2 convos I'll be the one who say bye . It's like I'm not compatible with social life.
Looksmax if you want a girlfriend.
I'm softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I feel so stuck

I want to connect with people but I can't because I cannot bear people for more than 10 minutes without wanting to shoot my brains out

Like you said it's not even about not having these deep introspective thought provoking conversations, it's just that I don't really care.

I only ask questions for the sake of continuing the convo and not seem like a narc but very rarely ill listen to them. Then I'll add a bit of input here and there as I try to look for a way to leave. After I feel totally depleted and wish I could have avoided that person altogether.

I guess it's different online because I don't have an obligation to listen and respond, I can pull myself out anytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1751
I feel so stuck

I want to connect with people but I can't because I cannot bear people for more than 10 minutes without wanting to shoot my brains out

Like you said it's not even about not having these deep introspective thought provoking conversations, it's just that I don't really care.

I only ask questions for the sake of continuing the convo and not seem like a narc but very rarely ill listen to them. Then I'll add a bit of input here and there as I try to look for a way to leave. After I feel totally depleted and wish I could have avoided that person altogether.

I guess it's different online because I don't have an obligation to listen and respond, I can pull myself out anytime
This is my case too. I literally feel envy towards some people who are so good at making small talks.This character of mine is getting worse year by year. It's like i took idgaf attitude to an extreme that i
don't wanna know anything about others

Now I understand why people say personality is impossible to change because it depends on your life experiences and all

This is my case too. I literally feel envy towards some people who are so good at making small talks.This character of mine is getting worse year by year. It's like i took idgaf attitude to an extreme that i don't wanna know anything about others
Lol its gotten so bad I don't even talk to my mom anymore

I told her to only open her mouth when dinner is ready

I think her cheating just about did it for me but i was like that before, just that I wanted to be a somewhat decent son to her.

• +1
Lol its gotten so bad I don't even talk to my mom anymore

I told her to only open her mouth when dinner is ready

I think her cheating just about did it for me but i was like that before, just that I wanted to be a somewhat decent son to her.
Do you have a gf ? Do you have anyone whome you talk to irl?

Do you have a gf ? Do you have anyone whome you talk to irl?
Nope, would never last if I did anyway

Only my bro, but I wouldn't call it talking more like "shitposting". We've never had small or deep talk lmao.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1751
Same.

Stfu, introverted is just a term self-conscious pussies use to feel like they are special, and have inner deep feelings. Youd love to be the guy everyone listens to and everyone likes, you just dont have the confidence.

Introversion is not genetic, neither something special or good.

"Extroverted" / confident people have the same amount of "deep" thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 2581
Stfu, introverted is just a term self-conscious pussies use to feel like they are special, and have inner deep feelings. Youd love to be the guy everyone listens to and everyone likes, you just dont have the confidence.

I never said in my post that I'm an introvert and if you've read my post, I said that I'm not into that deep philosophy stuff people say. I know I'm not good looking but what i just said is that i feel bored or low energy to initiate convos with anyone. Call me low T or ugly or whatever you want. I know what's the reason why I'm here so that doesn't matter anyways. Yes I too like to be that cool charming guys but I can't be like that because I know I'm not good looking so I don't have any confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I never said in my post that I'm an introvert and if you've read my post, I said that I'm not into that deep philosophy stuff people say. I know I'm not good looking but what i just said is that i feel bored or low energy to initiate convos with anyone. Call me low T or ugly or whatever you want. I know what's the reason why I'm here so that doesn't matter anyways
Bro bro bro, I wasnt attacking you at all, your post was a legitimate question and you didnt try to make introverted sound edgy or special.

I just cant stand people like enigmatic who act as if it was a good thing they got zero confidence

• +1
How autistic can you be just say "hey how are you doing?"

profit

?????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1751
Bro bro bro, I wasnt attacking you at all, your post was a legitimate question and you didnt try to make introverted sound edgy or special.

I just cant stand people like enigmatic who act as if it was a good thing they got zero confidence
Yeah it's okay bro. I understand why you said so. I've seen lots of normies posting selfies with random books with hashtag " book lover" " introvert" etc.

• +1
I never said in my post that I'm an introvert and if you've read my post, I said that I'm not into that deep philosophy stuff people say. I know I'm not good looking but what i just said is that i feel bored or low energy to initiate convos with anyone. Call me low T or ugly or whatever you want. I know what's the reason why I'm here so that doesn't matter anyways. Yes I too like to be that cool charming guys but I can't be like that because I know I'm not good looking so I don't have any confidence
Imo its just practice, you shouldnt be in your head and just let conversation flow, then learn a few tricks, be quick with words and your brain and youll be set

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 1751

It is genetic you fucktard. There are thousands of articles explaining it.

Dont quote me again faggot.

• +1

@Enigmatic93 is high prenatal T so if anything he's the one here who isn't a pussy. Brock Lesnar is an introvert too

• Hmm...
It is genetic you fucktard. There are thousands of articles explaining it.

Dont quote me again faggot.
Doesnt mean you cant change it lil pussy

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 1751
@Enigmatic93 is high prenatal T so if anything he's the one here who isn't a pussy. Brock Lesnar is an introvert too
Exactly. I'm just against the idea of trying to be someone Im naturally not. But this EternalLearner fucktard comes in and starts making wild assumptions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1751
Exactly. I'm just against the idea of trying to be someone Im naturally not. But this EternalLearner fucktard comes in and starts making wild assumptions.
It sounds reasonable to larp as outgoing if you are not though, since being outgoing is the most desired personality trait in 95% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Introversion is a mental disorder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
I'm a totally different person online from what I'm in real life when it comes to holding a conversation...

It's as if I could be the real me that way... I never talked to people and didn't develop those social skills. I just feel way too uncomfortable and I usually leave people expecting more from me...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Any1 can be anything, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
It sounds reasonable to larp as outgoing if you are not though, since being outgoing is the most desired personality trait in 95% of the population
>implying personality matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, DidntRead and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1751
Same bra unless its girls

I suggest you make a fuckton of money. Bill gates, elon musk, mark zuckerburg, etc are all introverts if u hate poeple that much then fuck them over take over companies be selfish it works. fuck hookers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 245
I have days where I'll go in phases from an introvert to an extrovert and I just talk BS, have fun and speak loud with my friends while I jitter with dopamine adrenaline and then all of a sudden my other classmates join in and just start doing bro handshakes with me and greeting me out of nowhere with no reason, and I'm like "bro, wait for me to finish what I saying..." non-stop talking, you get the point but like most other days I'm serious, quiet and not myself and people see you invisible.

What the fuck is this bullshit, idk how to get over this, but I'm looking forward to shrooms in the future, I've been doing mindfulness but I just couldn't get the awakening to start being myself and just stop giving fucks about such little things and thus start applying exposure therapy further on without affecting me brutally.

anyway, normies are fake af, that's one thing I've learned

• +1
Im obrigated to talk with people in school.

• +1
I have days where I'll go in phases from an introvert to an extrovert and I just talk BS, have fun and speak loud with my friends while I jitter with dopamine adrenaline and then all of a sudden my other classmates join in and just start doing bro handshakes with me and greeting me out of nowhere with no reason, and I'm like "bro, wait for me to finish what I saying..." non-stop talking, you get the point but like most other days I'm serious, quiet and not myself and people see you invisible.

What the fuck is this bullshit, idk how to get over this, but I'm looking forward to shrooms in the future, I've been doing mindfulness but I just couldn't get the awakening to start being myself and just stop giving fucks about such little things and thus start applying exposure therapy further on without affecting me brutally.

anyway, normies are fake af, that's one thing I've learned
Thumb dis nigga off off da goop haha wacky nigga what 44018408

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas