I tried to fraud in this picture. Lower third failos me so hard...

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
no1Vivb.png

My eyes are ok and my nose is a little big but not too terrible (though rhinoplasty is still worth it). My lower third though? From hell itself...

hiding that hairline real good

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
hiding that hairline real good

I think my short lower third is the reason my hairline looks so high. Anyways when I'm at like NW3 or so I'll get a hair transplant back to NW0

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 206
Cant be more over :feelsrope:

• +1
I think my short lower third is the reason my hairline looks so high. Anyways when I'm at like NW3 or so I'll get a hair transplant back to NW0
yep got the same plan, your hair looks good for now. your lower third is the killer

??????????

In all seriousness enough with these threads man u know what u need for surgery we don't need more selfies

• +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and TakaRyo
Lmao have you considered growing out your hair in braids or dreads or something?

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Happy2

Your face is bloated, go on diet.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 470
male model eyes.

Best eye area on this incel forum.

• +1
male model eyes.

Tell these guys, they say Crisick has the best eye area. Best face maybe but my eye area is hard to mog

Tell these guys, they say Crisick has the best eye area. Best face maybe but my eye area is hard to mog
Just LOL at those retards, probably due to their gymcelling mania not enough blood goes to their brain! You mog crisik prey eyes to the grave.

• +1
Just LOL at those retards, probably due to their gymcelling mania not enough blood goes to their brain! You mog crisik prey eyes to the grave.

Eye area 5

• +1
Reactions: Veganist

Nobody here has good eye area. And not that it's relevant if the rest of your face looks like utter crap.

• +1

Alain Delon la beaute du diable Photos exact1024x768 l
U g PJ6V6T0

This is a good eye area. Almond shaped eyes with slight upper eyelid exposure and good orbitals.
Hunter eyes are a meme and will always be.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, blackcat and Deleted member 147
male model eyes.

Idk maybe its just my opinion, but his eyes look retarded lol.
View attachment 5474View attachment 5475

This is a good eye area. Almond shaped eyes with slight upper eyelid exposure and good orbitals.

Exactly.
no1Vivb.png

My eyes are ok and my nose is a little big but not too terrible (though rhinoplasty is still worth it). My lower third though? From hell itself...

Y the fuck do u post so many fucking pictures of yourself. Everyone here is sick and fucking tired of seeing you. So just stop.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo, Humans_Are_Robots, blackcat and 2 others
View attachment 5474View attachment 5475

You've seen my eyes you negroid. I get compliments on them a lot as do u probably. Jfl. Good eye area=destired by women
Y the fuck do u post so many fucking pictures of yourself. Everyone here is sick and fucking tired of seeing you. So just stop.
:tyson:
:cage:

:lul::lul::lul: ogre for takaryo cels

You've seen my eyes you negroid. I get compliments on them a lot as do u probably. Jfl. Good eye area=destired by women

Never saw your eyes from an eye level perspective, so can't make a call on that, it was always from below eye level or above.
What matters at the end of the day is the bolded part anyway. Pointless to have good eyes or good jaw or good zygos if you never interact with other people.

Never saw your eyes from an eye level perspective, so can't make a call on that, it was always from below eye level or above.
What matters at the end of the day is the bolded part anyway. Pointless to have good eyes or good jaw or good zygos if you never interact with other people.
Yeah that's why I don't buy into the hunter eye meme

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
My eyes are more striking

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
FOR FUCKS SAKE TRIM THE FUCKING HAIR ONTOP OF YOUR EYES THEY LOOK LIKE MINECRAFT BLOCKS

youre bloated af
fix that before thinking about surgeries tbh
are you x69 btw
iukXl0V.jpg

D1DnEM0.png

similar at the least

BOqX

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Never_Began

cope, doesnt mean shit if the harmony is shit

You mog Ballou

Jfl if your not walking around jaw jutting while perma squinting like it’s second nature

Tbh

Attachments

• FDADCB5E-2A2F-4AF0-8979-7C226E8FEC42.jpeg
    FDADCB5E-2A2F-4AF0-8979-7C226E8FEC42.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and TakaRyo
What is youre psl ?

• +1
bharatnatyam sidharth malhotra

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future chadlite and TakaRyo
Yeah yeah ok
You just need to fix your eyebrows, no major touch-ups and then your eyes scream sexy kunt from a mile away.

Here are my toughts:

You need some kinda implant for a much longer lower third as its way to short.
When it comes to i'd try to get a rhinoplasty both for slimming in down and raising the tip as much as possible.
You need to trim your eyebrows both over and at tiny bit at the sides
I think you'd look beter with a higher hairline, if you had a better lower third, so you could consider getting another haircut

I did a morph, i could send you the results if your intressted (but its preety brutal)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Here are my toughts:

You need some kinda implant for a much longer lower third as its way to short.
When it comes to i'd try to get a rhinoplasty both for slimming in down and raising the tip as much as possible.
You need to trim your eyebrows both over and at tiny bit at the sides
I think you'd look beter with a higher hairline, if you had a better lower third, so you could consider getting another haircut

I did a morph, i could send you the results if your intressted (but its preety brutal)

Send the morph wdym by “brutal”