I turn 21 Tomorrow

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I'm probably going to go drinking with some people from my work since they always go out on Wednesdays and my birthday falls on such. What else should I do? I don't have any trve friends or a gf, so idk what else to do.

I'm probably going to go drinking with some people from my work since they always go out on Wednesdays and my birthday falls on such. What else should I do? I don't have any trve friends or a gf, so idk what else to do.
You should looksmax, make male friends, approach girls and then proceed to fuck girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
What if I am able to get a slut at the club somehow tomorrow? That'd save some money. Gonna have to be NT as fuck.

Who the fuck drinks on a Wednesday?

Who the fuck drinks on a Wednesday?
We don't work the standard 5-day (in fact, I solely work friday-monday) workweek and there are specials on Wednesday.

DohQ8P U4AAUACC

this is my son who im very proud his name is ibrahim durka burka mohamad hassan ibrahimovich jihad VIII and he look just like his old man.

Unnamed 1