Let's go reign in life together 🙌

Profile Song :

Positive subliminals tbh, i cant be weak or Beta anymore, my pride is at stake

Banderas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, KraftDurchLeid, quakociaptockh and 13 others
Cope, no subiminals for low T levels. Get on those test injections buddy boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, oldcelloser, everythingisacope and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
High T track

• Love it
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
  • +1
You look pretty good actually. The picture is probably slightly morphed I'm guessing, but still; You look pretty dom. How's your slay count?
The count dont matter, i am finally ready to live my life to the peak, i lost too much time with my past

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Post some shit like Mussolini marching on Rome or something lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
You look so chad in here. Weren't you incel some time ago? Did you acend, and if how? Or were you a mental cel?
Mentalcel the most since begin but I looksmax and ascend physically no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Julian
Mentalcel the most since begin but I looksmax and ascend physically no matter what
How u fixed the mental aspect? Are you also now more into redpill or pua?

• +1
How u fixed the mental aspect? Are you also now more into redpill or pua?
Before I was too focused on the result and was way too emotionally implicated, here my first change is to move on if people don't like u, u can't change or adapt yourself to everybody and please everyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Before I was too focused on the result and was way too emotionally implicated, here my first change is to move on if people don't like u, u can't change or adapt yourself to everybody and please everyone tbh
Best mindset to have in regards to not just women but to life. Keep it up and you won't feel like a mentalcel in no time
also don't identify yourself as being anything other than a confident, magnetic, upbeat, attractive person. That's helped me so much reshape my self identity and is what I believe most people have a problem with. You create your personality as you wish

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Pumanator
how are the matches bro?

• +1
@volcelfatcel bless him

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
thats not him lmao :LOL:; too many supposedly male models in here; i dont buy it; all lies

tbh looks low T to me, sure has giga jaw but the selfie, the squint, the weird posture screams insecurity.
"lol you just scream insecurity, who hurt you?"

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, EverythingMattersCel and Offensive Bias
I'm just being honest bro you could have much better pictures, no reason to be lazy even if you have chad jaw.
no wonder this site is becoming more bluepilled, literally everyone frauds their pics,
only redditors and people in youtube comments use this kind of logic

I used aggressive music such as this in my Tinder profile.