I use stories of greek/roman heroes/mythology and historical figures as motivation - what is your source of motivation?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Could be me being autistic. But I basically read stories of Alexander the great, hercules, Julius Caesar as well as read about "the scholar athlete" as motivation to do better in life. I do think the concept of a scholar athlete is a good one, I literally plan on modelling myself after renaissance statues/ancient greek era statues. Was also partly the reason I even curled my hair. I plan on growing a beard and gym-maxxing hard.

I love greek mythology shit is amazing, the heroes are so brave and literally based as fuck. Hercules and his 12 labours is major motivation to be strong imo. Niggas like Alexander the Great are based as fuck too, he does some crazy shit. Like once him and his men were trying to invade some city, and his men were too scared to cross over the walls of the town, so he got annoyed and said that he will. He literally jumped over the walls and said some shit like "You will really wait and let your king die?" and instantly all his men fought with a crazy amount of morale. Shit like that is fucking motivational as fuck.

The bible is unironically pretty based at times too, I quite like the story of David and Goliath, very brave and powerful shit.

I still do believe in the concept of the scholar athlete and that to be a step closer to nietzche's idea of the ubermensch the scholar athlete is a good starting base.

David by michelangelo is fuarking motivational af to gymcell

What is your source of motivation bros?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18258
Aryans, milk and coffee

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
sex posts at here fr

• +1
i dont have any motivation because im deformed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16758
Could be me being autistic. But I basically read stories of Alexander the great, hercules, Julius Caesar as well as read about "the scholar athlete" as motivation to do better in life. I do think the concept of a scholar athlete is a good one, I literally plan on modelling myself after renaissance statues/ancient greek era statues. Was also partly the reason I even curled my hair. I plan on growing a beard and gym-maxxing hard.

I love greek mythology shit is amazing, the heroes are so brave and literally based as fuck. Hercules and his 12 labours is major motivation to be strong imo. Niggas like Alexander the Great are based as fuck too, he does some crazy shit. Like once him and his men were trying to invade some city, and his men were too scared to cross over the walls of the town, so he got annoyed and said that he will. He literally jumped over the walls and said some shit like "You will really wait and let your king die?" and instantly all his men fought with a crazy amount of morale. Shit like that is fucking motivational as fuck.

The bible is unironically pretty based at times too, I quite like the story of David and Goliath, very brave and powerful shit.

I still do believe in the concept of the scholar athlete and that to be a step closer to nietzche's idea of the ubermensch the scholar athlete is a good starting base.

View attachment 1588831

David by michelangelo is fuarking motivational af to gymcell

What is your source of motivation bros?
I just need to imagine someone mogging me and I need to improve

• +1
:lul: Bro really said greek myths. Don't become a serial rapist like zeus man.

But in all seriousness I rate Julius Caesar. Hearing about how he cried over accomplishing nothing at Alexander's age and then becoming a fucking conqueror is hella motivating.

Tbh most motivating thing for me is an anime called Gurren Lagann. Everyone needs to watch it.

• +1
:lul: Bro really said greek myths. Don't become a serial rapist like zeus man.

But in all seriousness I rate Julius Caesar. Hearing about how he cried over accomplishing nothing at Alexander's age and then becoming a fucking conqueror is hella motivating.

Tbh most motivating thing for me is an anime called Gurren Lagann. Everyone needs to watch it.
Berserk is pretty good, I think the author might have read a bit of nietzsche before since guts shows a few nietzschean characteristics

• +1
Berserk is pretty good, I think the author might have read a bit of nietzsche before since guts shows a few nietzschean characteristics
Yeah I heard about tht from a few youtubers, got nietzsche on the plan to read list. Sad that we are never gonna see berserk completed kept up with tht shit for 4 years :feelswhy:

• +1
My source inspiration is Jeffery epistine

• Love it