I used to be an incel and now I’m a sissy whore

mogstar

mogstar

I used to be an incel, now I'm a sissy whore.

It all started when my hot female friend, who I had been crushing on, started dating yet another Chad. This one, though, made me question my sexuality a bit. I'm not sure how it happened, but whenever I found myself looking at her Instagram posts I spent more and more time staring at her boyfriend in the pictures. One day she posted a picture of them at the beach. I stared at her in her bikini for only a second or two before my eyes wandered over to her boyfriend and my jaw dropped. He had a perfectly sculpted manly body. For the first time, I felt myself start to get an erection while looking at a picture of her Chad boyfriend. At first I was ashamed, but after a few nights I finally masturbated to the picture of him. From there it was a slippery slope to thinking about his cock and what I would do with it...

It was around this time that I also happened to see reddit's sissy community for the first time. Luckily for me, I have a very small frame - I'm short and thin, with sloped shoulders and weak facial features, like nearly all incels. I tried on a few of my sister's bras and panties and from then there was no going back. Over the course of a few weeks, I ordered my own bras, panties, dresses, makeup, and finally a dildo. A few weeks later I was able to organize a meetup with a hot guy at my college.

Being on your knees with an alpha's cock between your lips is a feeling of indescribable bliss.

It feels so incredibly good to have the hatred of women lifted off your shoulders and replaced with an adoration of alpha males. I seriously urge all incels to accept their inner femininity and become the sissy girls they were meant to be. Servitude is the ultimate liberation for us. There is a massive untapped army of future sissies in the form of incels waiting to serve real men. Just as in any other animal hierarchy, alphas run society, and it's our natural role to serve them :)

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, Deprived, stevielake and 20 others
4E1CEA9B E3B0 4161 BFA0 EA02234E6EC6

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, n0rthface, Deleted member 19036 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Good_Little_Goy, RichardSpencel and 2 others
wish i could just fucking behead you and set ur body on fire

keep fucking reacting to show ur hate too scared to say ur thoughts fucking pussy faggot kys

keep going to my threads to react other faggots like u wish u die
okay come behead me bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: eduardkoopman and mogstar
okay come behead me bro
stfu you fucking filipino chink, you're so high e and truecel only your female morphs save you. you're an utter cuck and an ingrate never even mention my name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
stfu you fucking filipino chink, you're so high e and truecel only your female morphs save you. you're an utter cuck and an ingrate never even mention my name
ye my female morph is pretty hot ngl i’d do her
71309191 81A2 4CAB B8E8 5AF38FFDDC5F

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 15338, mogstar and 1 other person
didn't read

Faggots always trying to recruit incels just lol,

Interesting story and while I agree a large number of incels are high E with shit frames and general weakness, I dont think it's the majority.

This sissy think is only going to work for a minority of incels, but I'm glad it worked for you OP and now at least u have some validation.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigNigga69 and mogstar
didn't read
0 is the amount of love your mother gave you as a disabled child. 0 is the amount of time your father spent with you throughout your life. You are a stupid bitch who cannot find anything interesting to say and you are a bastard orphan. You are now ignored.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
that squid game girl was pretty hot and ricewhores are usually repulsive to me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Nah bruh if your female morph looks passing. You 100% a prettyboy or have a huge potential to be one
no my skin is shitty and im balding

my face is actually quite wide (lens distortion) and I have death tier lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
no my skin is shitty and im balding

my face is actually quite wide (lens distortion) and I have death tier lips
My face is too wide bruh
EA77B5FB CF18 4159 9563 21FAEB1A7C0E

Muh fwhr is cope after a point

F68F783A 8F4E 4C92 B63B 85EEEC658597

I would kill my female morph irl for having more smv then me

mongoloid moonface bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Finally you make a original thread.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
wish i could just fucking behead you and set ur body on fire
Unexpected text, from a self proclaimed sissy.

• JFL
I used to be an incel, now I'm a sissy whore.

It all started when my hot female friend, who I had been crushing on, started dating yet another Chad. This one, though, made me question my sexuality a bit. I'm not sure how it happened, but whenever I found myself looking at her Instagram posts I spent more and more time staring at her boyfriend in the pictures. One day she posted a picture of them at the beach. I stared at her in her bikini for only a second or two before my eyes wandered over to her boyfriend and my jaw dropped. He had a perfectly sculpted manly body. For the first time, I felt myself start to get an erection while looking at a picture of her Chad boyfriend. At first I was ashamed, but after a few nights I finally masturbated to the picture of him. From there it was a slippery slope to thinking about his cock and what I would do with it...

It was around this time that I also happened to see reddit's sissy community for the first time. Luckily for me, I have a very small frame - I'm short and thin, with sloped shoulders and weak facial features, like nearly all incels. I tried on a few of my sister's bras and panties and from then there was no going back. Over the course of a few weeks, I ordered my own bras, panties, dresses, makeup, and finally a dildo. A few weeks later I was able to organize a meetup with a hot guy at my college.

Being on your knees with an alpha's cock between your lips is a feeling of indescribable bliss.

It feels so incredibly good to have the hatred of women lifted off your shoulders and replaced with an adoration of alpha males. I seriously urge all incels to accept their inner femininity and become the sissy girls they were meant to be. Servitude is the ultimate liberation for us. There is a massive untapped army of future sissies in the form of incels waiting to serve real men. Just as in any other animal hierarchy, alphas run society, and it's our natural role to serve them :)
Sorry bro but dnrd ngl

• WTF
I had a hard on reading this, not gonna lie

• Love it
:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Mogpogs