i wanna fuck my friend's cat

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
i was out today doin a whole bunch shit but imma skip the useless context i usually write on other threads

i was about to leave and my friend was at the door with his cat in hand, it was completely white and had soft fluffy hair like a polar bear. i made some type of joke about fucking the cat he laughed and i did some kind of thrust animation with it while he was holding it to his torso legs spread apart. he laughed harder and i left.

now that i am back home and this girl that lied to me saying she had a boyfriend messaged me after i told my friend in a vc that i used to like her before she told me she had a boyfriend, he decided to tell her this and now she is asking me if it is true that i liked her, i said yeah it was and told me she actually doesn't have a boyfriend, i said some shit like ''bruh you have a girlfriend then?'' she said no, i asked ''then what the fuck do you have? flying helicopter?'' and she said ''lamm'' or something, some weird incomprehensible shit

but even though she is probably ez pull rn all i can think about is my friend's cat

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member, Deleted member 8244 and 5 others
@Proex thoughts?

Take the catpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and RODEBLUR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
how come this goblin isn't banned yet? When he constantly posting his schizo rambling in the rating section

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, gamma and 5 others
you deserve it bro:love:
now go and fuck that cat :sneaky:
ok, i did it bro, it was so tight and i tried to pull out but because of the size and therefore grip of cat pussy i couldn't get it out in time, i came inside hard and i think i'm gonna have little kittens now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
how come this goblin isn't banned yet? When he constantly posting his schizo rambling in the rating section
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member and Deleted member 14854