I want money but I don’t want to get a job

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I really don’t want to get a job, but I want money to buy things I want. I have no desire to work, and I don’t even know how I would start looking for a job, tbh if I don’t find a job soon I’m fucked though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, ChadL1te, N1666 and 5 others
There must be a solution

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
When you love your job then it's easier.

You will wageslave like the 99.9% of us.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, WeiWei, wsada and 1 other person
Learn high income skills and
Work from home

But i would recomend to get a fucking job in the meantime lol

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, isis_Bleach, WeiWei and 2 others
When you love your job then it's easier.

You will wageslave like the 99.9% of us.
Yeah I will probably rope anyways not even a joke before I get a job

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and SecularIslamist
I really don’t want to get a job, but I want money to buy things I want. I have no desire to work, and I don’t even know how I would start looking for a job, tbh if I don’t find a job soon I’m fucked though.
i was the same way as you, but i have a job now. it’s just the way the cookie crumbles innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, wsada and CoreSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, moredatesmorerapes, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
i was the same way as you, but i have a job now. it’s just the way the cookie crumbles innit
Nice I would have a job by now if I had a higher IQ and actually looked half decent

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Would be a dream come true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and CoreSchizo
steal from chads

• Hmm...
Steal something in Minecraft

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel and CoreSchizo
Brutal that a fucking whore can say hawk tuah and be set for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and CoreSchizo
Yeah it’s brutal I hate her so fucking much I have never laughed once at that meme

• +1
Reactions: wsada
just put the fries in the bag bro everyone does it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada, MisterMid and CoreSchizo
Paid clinical trials or donating plasma if you are murican.

i would tell you to gamble shitcoins but its water at this point

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and isis_Bleach
And a guy can go on twitch and bark on camera like a retard and be set for life, stop with this cringe gender war bullshit

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and isis_Bleach
Make a CV and just larp previous experience. Then google “job search websites” and start applying for jobs that require little to no experience or qualifications.

It’ll be your typical retail/hospitality jobs. They aren’t bad and you’ll get paid decent for your age.

And a guy can go on twitch and bark on camera like a retard and be set for life, stop with this cringe gender war bullshit

but thats not the only rhing hes famous 4

but thats not the only rhing hes famous 4
Yeah, but my point is that what he does has hardly any more merit, also the hawk tuah girl is 1 in 1 million luck, there is an infinity of vids like that of women saying all kind of outta pocket shit and they never go viral, let alone make them be "set for life"

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I would love it 100% but everytime I go play football niggas start chanting about pessi
brutal how all that skill and not 1 female alive would choose messi over ronaldo

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
because you dont have what it takes. Nobody likes to work. Suck it up

• +1
I had a job then I quit for a remote one now I’m looking for another job and left that one :/

• So Sad

No gender war I just hate hawk tuah nigga

• +1
There should be a focus on moneymaxxing here.
You can’t looksmax without money.

• +1
Yeah, but my point is that what he does has hardly any more merit, also the hawk tuah girl is 1 in 1 million luck, there is an infinity of vids like that of women saying all kind of outta pocket shit and they never go viral, let alone make them be "set for life"
then how come my girl gets tips at her job all the timevwhile ion get any. we havet he same job