I want my 30yo oneitis to feel regret for 'leaving' me through achieving success.. Normal?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
I know I am just bitter incel but

I was in bed with her but only once. She was looking for relationship with some stable guy that has good job.

Cant blame her, shes 7 years older and i just wanted sex and I dont even have a car and my job that she thought I have (i lied) wasnt good at all (i am jobless btw). But actually i started to like her a lot.(i told her i work in restaurant when in reality i didnt work, i guess its better to say u have a good job actually lol, and the best is to not lie at all but that was necessary back then)

Even tho we blocked each other And its half year or more past last meeting i still think about her long legs and personality so...

I just want to achieve happiness and success so she regrets and maybe even cucks his boyfriend (or husband if they marry) with me.
(no i dont even know if she has bf but i believe YES)

I am working on my business for 8h each day, apart from that i have body training 3x week.

I really want to achieve both money and greek god body.

(PS i dont want to 'get her back' because IMO all she sees in men is benefits (good job, car, etc). maybe its AWALT but she made me realize this very hard so no, i dont want her back, maybe fuck few times, yes)

>30 years old
>7 years older

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

>30 years old
>7 years older

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

she was more interesting and attractive (both personality and look) than all my gfs plates and dates i had aged from 18 to 30

Laugh1

Low t post.

It's normal to feel that way but you should achieve success for you instead of getting back to some banged up woman