I want to be a slayer to make my father proud

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
He is legit a giga tyrone for his age range, he looks a lot like me phsically but taller and more masc. i remember facecapping me as old, i looked identically to my father but with hair and looked older, in the pics of him during his youth he looked a lot like me as well. I remember him taunting my mother during their divorce by having a new girl to come over every time i got to his house because heknew my sister would told it to my mom, it made her furious.
Last week i was at his house chilling and then i talked to him abt a chick i was messaging recently, when he saw her pics, He told me to give him her number because as father and son we must share the bitches. I told him to fuck off, and he spend like a full hour lecturing me abt how when he was sharing the girls he was seeing with his friends, and he told me he was very disapointed by my behaviour.
He is super low inhib and nt the complete opposite of me. i wish i will be just like him when i grow up

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
He shares his slays? Wtf.

He mogs tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
He shares his slays? Wtf.

He mogs tbh.
Yeah that’s what he told me, i don’t know if it’s legit or he said it to me so he could lure me into giving him her number.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
He will be more proud when you win world poker championship

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fuckedupmanlet, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
He is legit a giga tyrone for his age range, he looks a lot like me phsically but taller and more masc. i remember facecapping me as old, i looked identically to my father but with hair and looked older, in the pics of him during his youth he looked a lot like me as well. I remember him taunting my mother during their divorce by having a new girl to come over every time i got to his house because heknew my sister would told it to my mom, it made her furious.
Last week i was at his house chilling and then i talked to him abt a chick i was messaging recently, when he saw her pics, He told me to give him her number because as father and son we must share the bitches. I told him to fuck off, and he spend like a full hour lecturing me abt how when he was sharing the girls he was seeing with his friends, and he told me he was very disapointed by my behaviour.
He is super low inhib and nt the complete opposite of me. i wish i will be just like him when i grow up
mirin dad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Manu le coq
Yeah that’s what he told me, i don’t know if it’s legit or he said it to me so he could lure me into giving him her number.
God tier mentality. You should follow in his footsteps.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Manu le coq
He will be more proud when you win world poker championship
I’m just a decent player tbh, 1/2 is pretty easy if you have an a lil iq above average and study the game for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332