I want to die

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I just got rated a 3/10 on cuckit, so I must be 1 PSL unfrauded. I have so many failos including severe manletism I can't function irl and can't look or talk to people and have so less motivation to even do anything. Is it easier to do just do nothing and rope?

I asked for brutal honesty myself and I know how to fix this chit but I'm not able to and am too low T to do anything. I'm getting depressed after a rate and it will probably fade soon, why can't I control myself/my head/emotions even when I know how predictable this retarded loop is? I hate emotions. I look into the mirror and I don't know what I look like. Here they tell me I'm 4 PSL and then I get 3 on the liberal cuckit and get called ugly by my friend and also some lady called me unironically "very cute and gl" a while ago and get extremely fluctuating photofeeler ratings. What THE FUCK DO I EVEN LOOK LIKE?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 5180
rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
B8909BF4 23B8 4173 BB2A CAE247B325DC

At least make your suicide funny. Like when your teacher assigns homework just jump out the window

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2403, lookismfugee and 3 others
I know how it feels. Subhumans like us must cope and live with our shit genetics until we die, avoid social interactions as much as possible, get into videogames, cope somehow, don't talk to or interact with women in any way shape or form unless is for work.

I hope you can go through this buddy boy, it will be lonely until you die.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 5583
I just got rated a 3/10 on cuckit,
ngl id go er
I know how it feels. Subhumans like us must cope and live with our shit genetics until we die, avoid social interactions as much as possible, get into videogames, cope somehow, don't talk to or interact with women in any way shape or form unless is for work.

I hope you can go through this buddy boy, it will be lonely until you die.
looks dont matter that much to women tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403