I want to fuck other woman than my GF

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
I have a GF and I love her, but its been like 5 months since the only pussy ive got is from her, Ive never got that much time varietypussyless. i also have a fettish for mulattas and strongly towards married/engaged woman for some reason, should I cheat on her?

ps: i dont think she ever did to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14478
if she is virgin, do not cheat
if she is not virgin, fulfill your impulse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
I have a GF and I love her, but its been like 5 months since the only pussy ive got is from her, Ive never got that much time varietypussyless. i also have a fettish for mulattas and strongly towards married/engaged woman for some reason, should I cheat on her?
No, best thing is to be honest with her - if she loves you she will understand and will allow you to bang other girls or bring them home for threesomes...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3828
No, best thing is to be honest with her - if she loves you she will understand and will allow you to bang other girls or bring them home for threesomes...
We have talked about threesomes, at first she got jealous but for now shes up for it. I wanted to wait for 3somes bc I wanted to eat her ass at first, now that I did is a good choice, brag answer good comment gonthar

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
We have talked about threesomes, at first she got jealous but for now shes up for it. I wanted to wait for 3somes bc I wanted to eat her ass at first, now that I did is a good choice, brag answer good comment gonthar

having a threesome with your gf means your relationship is O V E R

dosnt matter if its ffm threesome, its literally over the moment you do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, johncruz12345, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
having a threesome with your gf means your relationship is O V E R

dosnt matter if its ffm threesome, its literally over the moment you do it
Dont care, pleasure pays off

4156.jpg

i'd do it, but if you really love your gf make sure she doesn't find out, don't be dumb with it