I want to have children more than I want a wife

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Every man's biological liability is to reproduce and spread his genetic offspring. I know how women think, I have to spend a lot of time with them in high school and quite frankly can say that only 20 % of women I've met in my current HS are wife-worthy, are not whores, are loyal and maybe have triple digit IQs compared to the other girls.

A lot of parents got divorced during the Covid pandemic in the past few years. Most marriages I see everywhere around me are depressing as fuck. I wouldn't want to be in one. I know guys who got seriously burned and lost loads of money, real estate and so on. Now they are even more depressed.

On the other side, I really want to have children. It must feel so good to see someone that looks like you and is essentially, genetically a copy of you. Imagine the connection you feel to your son or daughter, it really changes you as a person. Becoming a father and seeing your children grow up must be the greatest achievement you can get in life.

I don't know, people are different, I am a very paternal type of person. My blood means everything to me and so does my family. I literally despise the definition of friendships and was only ever able to rely on my family throughout my entire life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ManletBlackcel, saiya_online and 5 others
My biggest fear about having kids is that the bitch will take them away from me and live with another man being around my kids. This situation leads to homicide/suicide tbh. This is why I wanna go the surrogate route and have a bitch in another country give birth to my kids and then I'll take sole legal responsibility of them in my own country.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Bitch
My biggest fear about having kids is that the bitch will take them away from me and live with another man being around my kids. This situation leads to homicide/suicide tbh. This is why I wanna go the surrogate route and have a bitch in another country give birth to my kids and then I'll take sole legal responsibility of them in my own country.
Yeah that would be very depressing... Johnny Depp's victory in court was a big fuck you to the feministic way the Supreme Court judges in the favor of women during the trial of most domestic violence cases. I hope the world was able to see it and is going to remember that women are capable of lying in court as well and will stop portraying men as aggressive and violent and will realize that women abuse their "I am the weak victim here" privilege too often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Yeah that would be very depressing... Johnny Depp's victory in court was a big fuck you to the feministic way the Supreme Court judges in the favor of women during the trial of most domestic violence cases. I hope the world was able to see it and is going to remember that women are capable of lying in court as well and will stop portraying men as aggressive and violent and will realize that women abuse their "I am the weak victim here" privilege too often
It took a rich, elite Chad for normies to take the black pill. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bitch
only a cuck would want a wife, I see absolutely no logical reason to ever get married

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
kids are overrated. i got 7 of them young bulls and i gotta pay hella child support cuz my baby moms be playin

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Bitch
Every man's biological liability is to reproduce and spread his genetic offspring. I know how women think, I have to spend a lot of time with them in high school and quite frankly can say that only 20 % of women I've met in my current HS are wife-worthy, are not whores, are loyal and maybe have triple digit IQs compared to the other girls.

A lot of parents got divorced during the Covid pandemic in the past few years. Most marriages I see everywhere around me are depressing as fuck. I wouldn't want to be in one. I know guys who got seriously burned and lost loads of money, real estate and so on. Now they are even more depressed.

On the other side, I really want to have children. It must feel so good to see someone that looks like you and is essentially, genetically a copy of you. Imagine the connection you feel to your son or daughter, it really changes you as a person. Becoming a father and seeing your children grow up must be the greatest achievement you can get in life.

I don't know, people are different, I am a very paternal type of person. My blood means everything to me and so does my family. I literally despise the definition of friendships and was only ever able to rely on my family throughout my entire life