• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Kill him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vermilioncore
I want to kill some users here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
kill him coomer

• +1
Pietro be wiser and stop falling for these obvious larps

• +1
You should

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Just save a months allowance and get a hooker. You'll realize how overrated sex actually is. It's alright, but not nearly as good as you'd imagine in your most humble dreams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Just save a months allowance and get a hooker. You'll realize how overrated sex actually is. It's alright, but not nearly as good as you'd imagine in your most humble dreams.
I dont give a fuck. I care about degeneracy that Swolepenisman shows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Based

• +1
I dont give a fuck. I care about degeneracy that Swolepenisman shows
Why? It's only admirable if man fucks a lot. The difference between degenerate hoe and a slayer is that a key that opens all the locks is a master key, whereas a lock that gets opened by all the keys is a crappy lock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Don't Pietro,you are classified as a lethal weapon and if you hit him you'll get life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Why? It's only admirable if man fucks a lot. The difference between degenerate hoe and a slayer is that a key that opens all the locks is a master key, whereas a lock that gets opened by all the keys is a crappy lock.
No,dudd i talk dont about that. I say that weed is degenerate, parties are degenerate, all the shit that swollen do is degenerate. Thats my problem z

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
No,dudd i talk dont about that. I say that weed is degenerate, parties are degenerate, all the shit that swollen do is degenerate. Thats my problem z
Yes, I completely agree with you, but they're just tools for common man to get laid. However don't take everything he says seriously, after all dude calls himself Swolepenisman with 6.5 inch cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Yes, I completely agree with you, but they're just tools for common man to get laid. However don't take everything he says seriously, after all dude calls himself Swolepenisman with 6.5 inch cock.
Ok

• +1