I want to increase my height by 3 inches with the age of 23

Yusu

Yusu

Juliencentral Fanboy 2020/2021 😍😍
I heard anecdotally evidence that you can grow till 25 and even further, however it is limited and rare. I read a forum where they sprint and then user ankle weights and grow 1 to 1,5 inch.

Did anyone of you experimented and got results

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, amorfati, randomvanish and 1 other person
plates fused = ur fucked. either hop on HGH and an AI if ur 18 or under and hope you grow, or get LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
You're not going to grow after the age of 23 you fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, .👽., ReignsChad and 5 others
You're not going to grow after the age of 23 you fucking idiot
yeah? only bc of your comment I will get 7 go to your home and fuck the shit out of your mother

jk you probably right

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, .👽., EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
leg lengthening son

Screenshot 2021 05 31 134314

Situational irony

how tall are you now?

You can't grow at 23, but you can stretch and fix your posture to get additional 1 inch. If you want to fraud harder with shoe lifts, u can get up to 4-5 additional inches

you NEED leg lengthening. forget about anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 10524
I heard anecdotally evidence that you can grow till 25 and even further, however it is limited and rare. I read a forum where they sprint and then user ankle weights and grow 1 to 1,5 inch.
Yeah...even like 15-20 years ago I searched the Internet for height increasing methods, and an Indian had this site where he claimed he grew by jumping and sprinting causing micro-fractures in his legs, then he put ankle weights on his legs to keep those micro-fractures open and presumably his bones grew.
I had no idea about the blackpill then, but that Indian guy was so ugly and repulsive, that I was like: "WTF is he even doing, what's the point of this with a face like that???".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
LL or rope and reroll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

Did anyone of you experimented and got results
use back stretch bench
maybe it could work

does anyone have some chinese hgh sources? I cant find hgh anymore on alibaba.

stretching will give you 1 inch max