I want to read

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
should i go read or keep hating on niggers on .org? @vermillioncorefan @noobs @wishIwasSalludon @not__cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, wishIwasSalludon, Darkeningstar and 2 others
depends on what ur planning on reading care to share ?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
depends on what ur planning on reading care to share ?
plato's the republic some philosopihical ah book. would rather be stroking it but i need to smarten up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, CoreSchizo and vermillioncorefan
plato's the republic some philosopihical ah book. would rather be stroking it but i need to smarten up
i mean i think that one is pretty simple cuz its old as shit so its a good read for niggas like us who are low iq as shit. I was trying to read das kapital but it was too boring so dnrd.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and cromagnon
I need to iqmaxx aswell

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i mean i think that one is pretty simple cuz its old as shit so its a good read for niggas like us who are low iq as shit. I was trying to read das kapital but it was too boring so dnrd.
i bought like 300$ worth of books at barnes and nobles to read over the course of the school year so i can be smarter, actually going to try and get through them

i read like 49 pages of the republic now i havent read it in 2 days, need to get back on it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and vermillioncorefan
should i go read or keep hating on niggers on .org? @vermillioncorefan @noobs @wishIwasSalludon @not__cel
I’m high iq, I don’t need books myself. I watched YouTube commentary videos and my grades improved dramatically at 5th grade . Now I have 2 years of not going to school in total and get average or shit grades. Maybe I do need to read some books too…😅

alkright ill go read at 2 am

If you want to read then yes but if you don’t and are not engaged it’s been proven that it’s harder to retain information

• +1
If you want to read then yes but if you don’t and are not engaged it’s been proven that it’s harder to retain information
i just need to get into the mood imo, im currently thinking about my looks i need to stop thinking about that and think abt plato

• +1
i just need to get into the mood imo, im currently thinking about my looks i need to stop thinking about that and think abt plato
Put on some intellectual music to get you in the mood maybe

• +1
  • +1
You should have a feverish urge to suck down difficult information and work on complex and tedious projects that will secure your power and influence in this world

this urge should consume you at all times and interfere with your ability to enjoy life

If you do not feel this way then it’s obvious you don’t really realize what’s at stake

But it’s possible you are just not built for it

Last edited:
reading is an incel trait

You should go
To
Sleep

yesterday i was constantly flipping between org and a book like every 2-3 pages :forcedsmile:

Last edited: