i want to round up the forum Zephirs and Avi-Less "Users" and put them in their own forum

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
I am sick of seeing them posting alongside actual users

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Tf did you say you little brown irl wheelchair abusing macdonalds employee minimum wage wageslavin for life trannymaxxing faggoty cancerpatient skintone 7 stockholm syndrome ridden abused dog ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, aspiringexcel and Kamui
Tf did you say you little brown irl wheelchair abusing macdonalds employee minimum wage wageslavin for life trannymaxxing faggoty cancerpatient skintone 7 stockholm syndrome ridden abused dog ?
@vanillaicecream look at this esl guy trying to flex insults

*dancing skeleton dances*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
18582.jpg

they really need to go, tbh

[IMG alt="rl⠀"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/29/29434.jpg?1688480343[/IMG]

rl⠀

Zephir​

giphy.gif

jodie is a great actress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
What the hell is this zephir rank does it ever update @TRUE_CEL

[IMG alt="rl⠀"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/29/29434.jpg?1688480343[/IMG]

rl⠀

Zephir​

giphy.gif
youre still not over this ugler since lookism 2020??

good thread

@vanillaicecream look at this esl guy trying to flex insults
That was a weird and incoherent hodgepodge of insults, esl user spotted indeed. From the lowclass nature of his insults and the edgy aggressiveness he's displaying I'm guessing we're dealing with an individual who resides somewhere in the balkans.

That was a weird and incoherent hodgepodge of insults, esl user spotted indeed. From the lowclass nature of his insults and the edgy aggressiveness he's displaying I'm guessing we're dealing with an individual who resides somewhere in the balkans.
yeah prob barolovici district in croatia

jodie is a great actress
she has this uncanny ability to appear to have every emotion on her face at once, leaving you guessing which one is the one she is actually experiencing. I think it is what enables her to slide between contrasting emotions so quickly and effortlessly and makes her portrayal of psychotic, impish, but resolute characters like villanelle so convincing

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀