I was a redpill enthusiast 2 months ago. This forum has made me realize blackpill [my apology]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
1-2 years ago I stuggled with getting girls + girls treating me like shit if i did get with them.

so i turned to youtube to figure out wtf is going on. i found redpill. youtubers like AMS, rollo tomassi, rich cooper etc. I dont have a dad or any masculine older man in my family that I see so these guys became sort of my father figures who i tried to emulate.

these guys talked down on blackpill sometimes acting blackpill is some extremist weirdo incel cult.

Tbh they did give me some good information. but its just like 15% of the puzzle. I'd say life is 15% redpill and 85% blackpill.

I thought LL and face surgery is cope. I even made a thread when i first joined about all the looksmaxxes i did. and I said all surgery is cope and looks uncanny apart from some nosejobs. This is my public apology. I admit surgery and LL is a game changer and very important for people who need it.

I liked some parts of the redpill and applied them to my life i.e. not treating girls like queens, going gym hard, making money but i ended up doing loads of looksmaxxes which seemed to bring me more results. but i didnt really have anywhere to learn looksmaxxes from. i just found sunbeds, skinfades and gym. i didnt realise the importance of shit like eyebrows and jaw.

Tbh watching all the blackpill youtubers have made me realise the important of being tall + good face. and my white privelege that i didnt know i had in the marketplace.

Watching that video. seeing all my previous almost father figures put down FACEandLMS and say hes chatting shit just made me lose respect for them. now all i watch is wheatwaffles, facelms and inceltv.

while i admit i did learn some valuable info from redpill. id say it can be summarised in 1 sentence: dont treat girls nicely, gymmaxx, moneymaxx, mmamaxx and go through numbers if i actually wanna find someone who will accept me.

now to continue the blackpill chapter in my life. i feel like ive learnt a lot so far:

Importance of tan, so going on sunbeds lots
dying eyebrows, tash, neckbeard
growing my cheekbeard with minox and dermarolling
morphing my pics to look bigger and more vtapered + lighter blue eyes

saving for LL, bimax, and a minor nose job.

Saying all this. I do believe blackpill should take some parts of redpill thinking. I believe we need a combination of both. so basically making yourself become as facially good looking as possible, as much muscles as possible, as tall as possible, as moneymaxxed as possible, mma maxxed, + status maxxed.

I think status is a big one and it isnt really spoken about or taught anywhere on the internet. i.e growing a big insta account

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 4106, SeiGun and 15 others
Read Rollo tomassis book bro read Rollo tomasi bro bro already tomorrow toms Brook bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
1-2 years ago I stuggled with getting girls + girls treating me like shit if i did get with them.

so i turned to youtube to figure out wtf is going on. i found redpill. youtubers like AMS, rollo tomassi, rich cooper etc. I dont have a dad or any masculine older man in my family that I see so these guys became sort of my father figures who i tried to emulate.

these guys talked down on blackpill sometimes acting blackpill is some extremist weirdo incel cult.

Tbh they did give me some good information. but its just like 15% of the puzzle. I'd say life is 15% redpill and 85% blackpill.

I thought LL and face surgery is cope. I even made a thread when i first joined about all the looksmaxxes i did. and I said all surgery is cope and looks uncanny apart from some nosejobs. This is my public apology. I admit surgery and LL is a game changer and very important for people who need it.

I liked some parts of the redpill and applied them to my life i.e. not treating girls like queens, going gym hard, making money but i ended up doing loads of looksmaxxes which seemed to bring me more results. but i didnt really have anywhere to learn looksmaxxes from. i just found sunbeds, skinfades and gym. i didnt realise the importance of shit like eyebrows and jaw.

Tbh watching all the blackpill youtubers have made me realise the important of being tall + good face. and my white privelege that i didnt know i had in the marketplace.

Watching that video. seeing all my previous almost father figures put down FACEandLMS and say hes chatting shit just made me lose respect for them. now all i watch is wheatwaffles, facelms and inceltv.

while i admit i did learn some valuable info from redpill. id say it can be summarised in 1 sentence: dont treat girls nicely, gymmaxx, moneymaxx, mmamaxx and go through numbers if i actually wanna find someone who will accept me.

now to continue the blackpill chapter in my life. i feel like ive learnt a lot so far:

Importance of tan, so going on sunbeds lots
dying eyebrows, tash, neckbeard
growing my cheekbeard with minox and dermarolling
morphing my pics to look bigger and more vtapered + lighter blue eyes

saving for LL, bimax, and a minor nose job

• +1
Ugh. I can tell you're new here OP.

Lift heavy shit. Learn Game. Read the sidebar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 14262, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
To be fair the redpill it's not all wrong as the blackpill is that all right. There things wrong and right in the two

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15086 and Jason Voorhees
Ugh. I can tell you're new here OP.

Lift heavy shit. Learn Game. Read the sidebar.
I got kicked out of 'The Red Pill' discord server because i wasnt doing cold approaches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
These high effort threads are a breath of fresh air from the regular shit posting on this forum. Keep it up OP. I don't follow many people but you've earned a follower

• +1
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 15099, Edgar and 2 others
These high effort threads are a breath of fresh air from the regular shit posting on this forum. Keep it up OP. I don't follow many people but you've earned a follower
thanks for the dopamine i was after

• +1
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 15129 and Jason Voorhees
Bro there's no way you are getting LL and Bimax. Super expensive invasive final tier surgeries. If you are above 5'11 and not recessed it's not worth

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LooksmaxxHopeful
Are you in this video bro?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antiantifa and Jason Voorhees
Bro there's no way you are getting LL and Bimax. Super expensive invasive final tier surgeries. If you are above 5'11 and not recessed it's not worth
im short and kinda recessed

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6403
i actually own rollo's and rich's books:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
they're good books that contain the actual usefull redpill knowledge. nothing wrong with that. rollo's anyway, idk about rich's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: VLONE and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
dont have to break my legs. plus apparently south east asian girls like white guys with blonde hair blue eyes (hopefully)
If you have blue eyes you can't be incel. Chads.me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14918 and Baldingman1998
this is where the mental illness started i guess