I was gigautistic at the mall today

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Slept for like 4 hours cuz I pulled an all nighter because I knew I wasn’t going to go to school anyway, then my hairdresser called me that she is available and I forgot that was today.

I had like an hour to prepare, after I got my hair cut I went to the mall, where my dad went with me to pick up something and he had to sign some papers and shit.

He sent me to go to some store that was next to the one we were at. I walked there and tried to open the door cuz I saw 4 people in it and I tried again and again but I couldn’t open it.

I thought I was so autistic I couldn’t even open the door but it was closed but there was no sign and the people were just staring at me while I was aggressively trying to open the door. I felt like a fucking piece of shit when the foid came out and told me that they had a lunch break and will open back shortly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Bakin donuts 🍩, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: fyte, juste, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Slept for like 4 hours cuz I pulled an all nighter because I knew I wasn’t going to go to school anyway, then my hairdresser called me that she is available and I forgot that was today.

I had like an hour to prepare, after I got my hair cut I went to the mall, where my dad went with me to pick up something and he had to sign some papers and shit.

He sent me to go to some store that was next to the one we were at. I walked there and tried to open the door cuz I saw 4 people in it and I tried again and again but I couldn’t open it.

I thought I was so autistic I couldn’t even open the door but it was closed but there was no sign and the people were just staring at me while I was aggressively trying to open the door. I felt like a fucking piece of shit when the foid came out and told me that they had a lunch break and will open back shortly
Nah it was pull door

That kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I just got used to being embarrassed.