I was in the gym today and I just felt bad

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Walked in and not most, but all men in there were super short (5ft to 5ft5 maximum) and half of them were balding. I just felt bad at how foids just lie to theses poor guys and how red pilled cucks telling them to hit the gym do too, I don't even wanna depress them too by telling them the truth about the blackpill or get attached to them. They were super cool with me, it's just over for most men, I just feel so bad at how the world is not fair and how they've been lying to us from the start

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Incoming, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6380 and 11 others
Jfl opposite from my gym, just came back and half the people were above average looking curries with -2 norwood, average height, and the other half were slavic ogres with 8 inch wrists. Its over just ldar

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CupOfCoffee and alriodai
i was doing deadlifts, i was really into it but i looked up in the mirror and saw my face (within a quarter of a second I asked myself so many questions, what's the point of lifting it wont change my face, frame, height, what's the point of this, how will I earn money, will i end up as a wageslave?)

i dropped the barbell and went back home

i fucking hate this site I wish I never heard about the red and black pill etc. Before this shit I thought I was GL but I'm rated PSL3 on average

My goal before Looksmax 2 years ago was to be a slayer and have many girls, now I don't care at all, I just want to be superior to other males

I think I'm gonna leave all these incels sites and try to be bluepilled again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, MANLETprettyBOY, Lmao and 2 others
Touche, little faggot larper. That's why whenever I go to the gym I wear my "Just KYS" tight mesh shirt. Its a straight to the point message for those manlets.

And if a foid asks me what that message means. I'd tell her, "Just kiss your sister. I'm from the mountains. Don't judge me."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
i was doing deadlifts, i was really into it but i looked up in the mirror and saw my face (within a quarter of a second I asked myself so many questions, what's the point of lifting it wont change my face, frame, height, what's the point of this, how will I earn money, will i end up as a wageslave?)

i dropped the barbell and went back home

i fucking hate this site I wish I never heard about the red and black pill etc. Before this shit I thought I was GL but I'm rated PSL3 on average

My goal before Looksmax 2 years ago was to be a slayer and have many girls, now I don't care at all, I just want to be superior to other males

I think I'm gonna leave all these incels sites and try to be bluepilled again.
lol i actually left this for 3 weeks or 1 month and got bluepilled too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
All the people at my gym are either moggers or 5'9" and below ethnics with below avg faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and alriodai
All the people at my gym are either moggers or 5'9" and below ethnics with below avg faces
I go to a third world country gym, in Algeria, that's mainly why, where are you located?

Don't worry, when the lights go down at night, they know it's over.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
they're all 5'7" Asians that lift squat 600lb and scream at my gym

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and alriodai
Walked in and not most, but all men in there were super short (5ft to 5ft5 maximum) and half of them were balding. I just felt bad at how foids just lie to theses poor guys and how red pilled cucks telling them to hit the gym do too, I don't even wanna depress them too by telling them the truth about the blackpill or get attached to them. They were super cool with me, it's just over for most men, I just feel so bad at how the world is not fair and how they've been lying to us from the start
Maybe they just want to be healthy/strong

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
worry about yourself

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 10987
So basically incels looking to compensate or chads wanting to maxx their halo. Normies don't have the same incentive as those 2 groups.

• +1
So basically incels looking to compensate or chads wanting to maxx their halo. Normies don't have the same incentive as those 2 groups.
Normies have the highest incentive to get an ideal body lol, they can gain the most

• +1
Just laugh it off, dont give a fuxk