i was larping i got that jaw through mewing and chewing by a hard diet

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
THE REASON I DID MY PREVIOUS THREAD IS TO SHOW HOW GULLIBLE YOU USERS ARE , YOU ONLY THINK THAT PEOPLE CAN ASCEND THROUGH SURGERY WHERE IN FACT MY METHOD PROVES OF GETTING A LOWER THIRD WITHIN A YEAR OR SO https://looksmax.org/threads/i-had-...ing-around-this-time-my-final-goodbye.434745/

his is me{present day}

his was me a year ago { kinda deppressed hated the way i looked cause of my lower third}

Now you maybe all wondering how i got an amazing lower third well its through diet a very specific diet im not larping ot a snake oil business man trying to sell you fake stuff but this was the only legitmate way i got this lower third i discovered it through tons of research , its quite simple tbh its called a semi traditional diet
i boiled all these foods and got a jaw like this around 8 months guys this probably maybe the only legit elixr to ascend your jaw without surgery.Now you could argue that i went through puberty but i was 17 in that before pic and 18 in the present pic , and one more retarded thing abt these low iq users is its view towards salt , salt barely bloats up your face , if it does however you have horrible fat genetics but yeah thats how i got my lower third.
look how forward grown my face is now and how lean it is btw i did not lose any fat using this diet im at 20% BODYFAT

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Stop squintfrauding in this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MANLETprettyBOY and RoundHouse
you need Lefort IV

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I cba anymore, it's getting tiring to read those threads, tomorrow you're gonna come and be like "I was larping, you guys are gullible imagine believing Mike Jew, I did it by bonesmashing"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tristoff, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14918 and 1 other person
I cba anymore, it's getting tiring to read those threads, tomorrow you're gonna come and be like "I was larping, you guys are gullible imagine believing Mike Jew, I did it by bonesmashing"
nah i swear this is real

Facepalm really

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CaptainCalicoe, Slob and 2 others
chewing is legit, gets rid of roundness of jaw, no point explaining to ppl on here though they will think ur just retarded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14166 and datboijj
chewing is legit, gets rid of roundness of jaw, no point explaining to ppl on here though they will think ur just retarded
im tired of it just gonna troll em now

Literally just soft tissue change.