I was molested as a child by another man

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED, BUT A FORUM WITH A BUNCH OF DERANGED ASPIE SHUTINS IS PROBABLY ABOUT THE WORST PLACE YOU CAN GO TO FOR HELP NGL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexBrown84, turkproducer and 1 other person
It's how homosexuals reproduce

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, AlexBrown84 and Squirtoutmabooty
I AM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED, BUT A FORUM WITH A BUNCH OF DERANGED ASPIE SHUTINS IS PROBABLY ABOUT THE WORST PLACE YOU CAN GO TO FOR HELP NGL
we wuz incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Squirtoutmabooty
Based off your other posts I already know your a heartless immature cunt but this is just, wow. Just to let you know you'll burn at some point for the evil things you say today.
Nigga, I'm not making fun of you

Everyone knows that a big fraction of the male gay populations is made up by guys who were abused on their childhood

Obviously you didn't turn gay because you two didn't actually have sex with one another, so you just turned into a quasi-asexual as a result of that.

Don't need to tell your family the details. Just that you have had a trauma and you want to change your life for the better and need their support. Force yourself to tell them so that you have someone from the outside to push forward if you end up not being motivated for some time.

Motivation is a big trap. You need external things - like your family to push you forward when you yourself can not. For example tell people that you are going to have therapy sessions on certain dates. Letting people close to you know of your plans will actually make it more likely you will do it as they will come back to ask you about it

Also you must face your trauma. Not sure how this works but if you cant talk about it tell your therapist you have this trauma and want to get rid of it. Also do some research on the internet about methods to get rid of trauma and choose a therapist that uses the ones that are particullarly useful.

Okay you got manipulated easily. Well you know what. That's fucking normal. Children and even adults get manipulated all the time. No need to blame yourself for that. Its part of the human condition. Only the ones that work on their own psyche can take their life into their own hands brother.

Also yeah the guy above is right - you have PTSD probably.
It's difficult because the way my family is I think if I tell them one thing, then they are going to ask for more and more. More and more details until it just gets too much and I break.

Yeah youre right about motivation, it's difficult to pick myself up when I'm the one doing it all alone.

Facing the trauma is easier said than done, I'm in anguish just thinking about it, fight or flight mode is activating and I feel like I'm getting out of my grip on life and everything I thought was keeping me up.

I know I shouldn't blame myself I know, it's just, hard.

Defo got CPTSD.

we wuz incels

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
I know it was probably a mistake but there you go, I just didn't know anywhere else to turn. I tell nobody about this irl.

I knew there would be weirdos responding with all kinds of trolling I was just looking for the ones with actual advice

Try EMDR therapy srs

It's how homosexuals reproduce
You sick piece of crap, how do you sleep at night knowing your so evil and badhearted that you would mock molestation.

You are not even garbage, you have no heart and you'll see at some point what your wicked trail of hatred and evil ramblings is going to get you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
1. its not really a victim mindset I just don't feel like a man, I feel like a used up dirtrag
2. i cut out all bad friends from high school I should try and go gym but tbh i need therapy first
3. I haven't taken drugs in a long time but the alcoholism is severe
4. it's difficult to radiate positive energy when your life is trauma filled nightmare

How do you meditate effectively? I tried and it just made me feel bored/sleepy
Standing meditation or Yoga might be better if you get sleepy. You could also do it before you go to bed. I meditate in the morning sometimes when I'm fully rested. I've also fallen asleep meditating, so I should probably only do it at night or after I wake up.

Personally, I meditate by breathing slow and deep in a cross legged sitting position. Every time my mind wanders I bring my focus back to my breath. This trains your brain to be more calm.

Youtube had many guided meditations if you want to start with those.
How would Jujitsu help me? Could you tell me how that would be a positive influence for me
It would make you less afraid of physical contact, and less afraid of other men. Basically the more you expose yourself to your fears in a way that is safe, the less scary they become.
I know it can get better but i'm stuck thinking why me? why did I have to be the person to go through this?
Life really is fucked and horrible. There's no reason. I've been through lots of trauma. Many people have trauma's that they don't talk about, but not all.

It's difficult because the way my family is I think if I tell them one thing, then they are going to ask for more and more. More and more details until it just gets too much and I break.

Yeah youre right about motivation, it's difficult to pick myself up when I'm the one doing it all alone.

Facing the trauma is easier said than done, I'm in anguish just thinking about it, fight or flight mode is activating and I feel like I'm getting out of my grip on life and everything I thought was keeping me up.

I know I shouldn't blame myself I know, it's just, hard.

Defo got CPTSD.
That 's what you need to tell a therapist instead of thinking about it now. Those guys are experts, they will have a strategy that will make you able to face it over time.
Bro you only live once - you don't want to waste our life like this. Take the necessary time to prepare for the therapy but if you don't do it you will never know what could have been!

Also it's probably best to not overthink it. Like I said find yourself an activity that keeps you focused on something that makes you happy/motivates you

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I know it can get better but i'm stuck thinking why me? why did I have to be the person to go through this?
I know it s a really bad cope but the ones who started at the worst, at the literal bottom can also ascend the highest. Many of us - even if we accomplish much will never accomplish as much as you - which is in my eyes true strenght.

also ignore the trolls, not answering them is probably better

• JFL
Also it's probably best to not overthink it. Like I said find yourself an activity that keeps you focused on something that makes you happy/motivates you
Exact opposite. You need to fully process it to get over it. If you avoid it, you'll never get over it.

Exact opposite. You need to fully process it to get over it. If you avoid it, you'll never get over it.
What I mean is that he should not overthink it now. Instead wait and tackle it together with a therapist.

Standing meditation or Yoga might be better if you get sleepy. You could also do it before you go to bed. I meditate in the morning sometimes when I'm fully rested. I've also fallen asleep meditating, so I should probably only do it at night or after I wake up.

Personally, I meditate by breathing slow and deep in a cross legged sitting position. Every time my mind wanders I bring my focus back to my breath. This trains your brain to be more calm.

Youtube had many guided meditations if you want to start with those.

It would make you less afraid of physical contact, and less afraid of other men. Basically the more you expose yourself to your fears in a way that is safe, the less scary they become.

Life really is fucked and horrible. There's no reason. I've been through lots of trauma. Many people have trauma's that they don't talk about, but not all.
That's interesting, how long do you meditate for? Like half and hour a day, one hour?

I'll look it up on youtube but your tips are good.

Yeah I'm definetely afraid of contact with other men, it scares me to infinity, a casual touch can make me go insane.

Why be born then if life is horrible? Why be brought into this earth to suffer? it's not fair really

What I mean is that he should not overthink it now. Instead wait and tackle it together with a therapist.
If he has money he could do it that way. Spending time on his own to process can work as well. Negative experiences just need to be digested by the mind, which takes time. I've seen people that avoid that, and they cope with distractions and constant dopamine, and wind up becoming obese, wasting their time with videos games ect. instead of facing their trauma, sitting with it in silence without distraction for a few hours/days/weeks or however long it takes until their mind has fully processed it and they're filled with confidence and ready to take on the world again.

I use to avoid my pain and was a nervous wreck. But once I started taking time to process it, which means going through different emotions and not distracting myself, I become much more confident and motivated.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
I know it s a really bad cope but the ones who started at the worst, at the literal bottom can also ascend the highest. Many of us - even if we accomplish much will never accomplish as much as you - which is in my eyes true strenght.

also ignore the trolls, not answering them is probably better
Yeah your right, ignoring the trolls is good.

And thank you for the encouragement honestly, it's really appreciated. Along with your tips on what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover and anticel
I already posted this in the wrong topic section so reposting here:

When I was 9 year old this 14 year old boy molested me (I'm male), it lasted for like 3 weeks. I was touched repeatedly, dry-humped and he forced me to make-out with him, he almost had sex with me but I made him go away.

It turned me into a high-inhib cuck and I got bullied many times at school and got racial abuse for being a soft beta (I'm black btw, so was the guy who molested me). Essentially it ruined my whole life. I'm supposed to be this young sexual beast but I am actually afraid of sex, I have sexual anxiety.

If I was not molested I would have some confidence but I have none, I'm literally the most scared guy on the planet and I come from the most low-inhib, confident race. Because of this I have no black friends, I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.

On top of that I have learning disabilities like Extreme ADHD, Dyspraxia, and potential Autism.
I don't think anyone here has it as bad as me, I'm truly a failure. No friends, mentally ill etc.

Why is life so cruel? Why?
again just get professional help if you didnt already get it

This attention whore nigga types like a female and begging for attention on here. Maybe it’s therapy for him? Getting advice from Indians xD

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
That's interesting, how long do you meditate for? Like half and hour a day, one hour?
As much as I have time for. For a while I did 10 minutes a day. But lately I only meditate when I'm in emotional pain, and try to meditate until I'm feeling better, or have to do something else.
I'll look it up on youtube but your tips are good.
Thanks! Good luck. You can PM me any questions if something from youtube doesn't make sense.
Yeah I'm definetely afraid of contact with other men, it scares me to infinity, a casual touch can make me go insane.
One thing that could help is imagining something like high fiving some one or fist bump, or maybe hug until the thought of it doesn't bother you anymore. Your mind can get use to it.
Why be born then if life is horrible? Why be brought into this earth to suffer? it's not fair really
Not fair at all. I've been trying to be more grateful, and it can be hard. When I get rejected and realize I'm subhuman, I try to be grateful for the challenge. In video games, if you have every cheat on the game becomes boring and no longer fun. But when you struggle, you can enjoy the smaller victories in life so much more... because it's like shit... you overcame all of that to get your success.

Like when you can be confident and outgoing around other people, it's going to feel amazing because you'll know all the struggle and everything you went through to get there.

I can't tell my family they'll go insane, how do you tell people about such things like this.

I have been in therapy before but I haven't been in proper therapy since the pandemic, maybe I should go back.
You're right about not getting caught up in the trash though, i'll try not to.

It's difficult to not blame myself when I was manipulated so easily, it's hard to let go. I did try therapy but the thoughts still linger in my brain at times, and they take control of me.
feelsbadman, but in order to overcome your fears you first need to face them
images

• JFL
feelsbadman, but in order to overcome your fears you first need to face them
images
Thought you were sentient but another troll, sigh... you'll get yours at some point for this. Know that.

Thought you were sentient but another troll, sigh... you'll get yours at some point for this. Know that.
someone abuses you like a dog and made you his fucking bitch, then out of everyone in this entire universe you are looking from incels to heal you from this trauma!! Are you fucking retarded!! Have you lost your fucking mind!!

• +1
someone abuses you like a dog and made you his fucking bitch, then out of everyone in this entire universe you are looking from incels to heal you from this trauma!! Are you fucking retarded!! Have you lost your fucking mind!!
I am not a dog, you insensitive piece of worthless crap

You're evil, that doesnt mean everyone on this site is. I actually got useful advice from this thread.

Where else do you suppose I should get advice from, I need based advice. I know looksmax users aren't going to sugar-coat stuff, saying "it's not that bad" and give me only a shoulder to cry on like someone would if I told them irl, they are going to tell me what I actually need to do. I only need to block out all the scum and then I can get acutal useful advice.

Short of a therapist, an online forum is the best place to discuss this as I know it is confidential, my real face is not on here.

OP,the best thing you can do is ask christ to help you and guide you away from this opression of sexual abuse derived trauma and also go to therapy(it works if you want it to work).also if homosexual thoughts arise in you because of this,try reperative therapy by joseph nicolosi if you can ever afford it.also Jesus Christ CAN remove all homosexual thoughts in you simply through prayer,thousands have had this happen .

but its best to stop sinning,and if that fails see an exorcist thats protestant as all homosexuality is usually a result of a spirit of homosexuality(demon)that enters thru abuse.

I am not a dog, you insensitive piece of worthless crap

You're evil, that doesnt mean everyone on this site is. I actually got useful advice from this thread.

Where else do you suppose I should get advice from, I need based advice. I know looksmax users aren't going to sugar-coat stuff, saying "it's not that bad" and give me only a shoulder to cry on like someone would if I told them irl, they are going to tell me what I actually need to do. I only need to block out all the scum and then I can get acutal useful advice.

Short of a therapist, an online forum is the best place to discuss this as I know it is confidential, my real face is not on here.

are you jewsandtools from lookism?

I suggest you talk to your parents about it. It might help heal trauma and they might try to catch the culprit.

• JFL
OP,the best thing you can do is ask christ to help you and guide you away from this opression of sexual abuse derived trauma and also go to therapy(it works if you want it to work).also if homosexual thoughts arise in you because of this,try reperative therapy by joseph nicolosi if you can ever afford it.also Jesus Christ CAN remove all homosexual thoughts in you simply through prayer,thousands have had this happen .

but its best to stop sinning,and if that fails see an exorcist thats protestant as all homosexuality is usually a result of a spirit of homosexuality(demon)that enters thru abuse.
I am trying to turn to Christ, it is difficult because life is so painful and I feel a range of emotions all day long. Honestly, my belief that there is a God is one of the few things that is keeping me away from ending my life.

It is also difficult to stop sin, I try to repent but even when I pray sometimes I get bad thoughts, bad memories its hard to concentrate on the prayer but I try.

Would an exorcism really help me? I feel stained by bad spirits at times that wish for me to suffer.

are you jewsandtools from lookism?

I suggest you talk to your parents about it. It might help heal trauma and they might try to catch the culprit.
Yes I am,

Idk about talking to parents I'm worried they would flip out especially since the abuse would sometimes happen when they were in the house.

Like I would be getting abused upstairs whilst they were downstairs not knowing.

I am trying to turn to Christ, it is difficult because life is so painful and I feel a range of emotions all day long. Honestly, my belief that there is a God is one of the few things that is keeping me away from ending my life.

It is also difficult to stop sin, I try to repent but even when I pray sometimes I get bad thoughts, bad memories its hard to concentrate on the prayer but I try.

Would an exorcism really help me? I feel stained by bad spirits at times that wish for me to suffer.
it seems like this really affected you in a very negative way,and that the enemy is trying to control your life and used that particular guy to try to steer you in a particular direction.

I would recommend therapy AND a exorcism by a protestant evangelical who is experienced in such matters.don't go to catholic or orthodox exorcisms,they use the occult and also work with the demons so the demons only pretend to not leave.

you have to also stop sinning,because the demons have a legal right over anyone that sins to come inside of them.

if you do sin,Repent ASAP when you finally are free from these demons.this could be all demonic and not even pscyhological,but I'd do both.

also IDK if you have homosexual inclinations now,but if you do its just the desire in you to repeat your abuse all over again and heal from it so joseph nicolosi's reperative therapy would work well for this,and so will therapy with the injunction to the therapist that you want to remove homosexual thoughts and desires.

due to our Satanic system,these therapists will first try to convince you that homosexuality is fine and you should do confirming therapy.if they do that leave or make it clear this isn't who you are and that it causes you suicidal distress so that you need to have a type of reperative therapy from them.I'd just check out joseph nicolosi his therapy is suited for these kind of problems and has backing in the medical literature.

first thing you need is an exorcism ASAP,if yous till have the distress and haunting thoughts etc then try therapy especially from nicolosi.

When I was 9 year old this 14 year old boy molested me (I'm male), it lasted for like 3 weeks. I was touched repeatedly, dry-humped and he forced me to make-out with him, he almost had sex with me but I made him go away.

It turned me into a high-inhib cuck and I got bullied many times at school and got racial abuse for being a soft beta (I'm black btw, so was the guy who molested me). Essentially it ruined my whole life. I'm supposed to be this young sexual beast but I am actually afraid of sex, I have sexual anxiety.

If I was not molested I would have some confidence but I have none, I'm literally the most scared guy on the planet and I come from the most low-inhib, confident race. Because of this I have no black friends, I'm even scared of black men because some of them look like the guy who molested me + they bullied me severely over the years.

On top of that I have learning disabilities like Extreme ADHD, Dyspraxia, and potential Autism.
I don't think anyone here has it as bad as me, I'm truly a failure. No friends, mentally ill etc.

He wanted your little bbc

All jokes aside there’s a special place in hell for that kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
:hnghn: Nobody’s laughing idiot. I actually sympathise with you and this is how you repay me
You JFLed at the post you heartless monster, after all the horrible things I described on there. Do you think I'm stupid or something?

I feel deeply sorry for you.

I wish you can overcome this intrusive thoughts and be free.

The physical aspect of it which nature has taken it's course by Entropy is over.

Now is the mental one which is the hardest but embrace and accept it, with time it will ease and you will forget about it because you no longer have troubles with such thing.

I hope it will make you a better father and will take care of your kids.

You JFLed at the post you heartless monster, after all the horrible things I described on there. Do you think I'm stupid or something?
I wasn’t laughing at you man I was just JLFing at how over it is, the situation is so bad that it basically never began for you

The situation of rape was bad and sad though I sympathise with you brah

Get revenge and make sure you tell his father

I wasn’t laughing at you man I was just JLFing at how over it is, the situation is so bad that it basically never began for you

The situation of rape was bad and sad though I sympathise with you brah
I didn't get raped, you didn't even read the post properly. Typical normie cope response muh "its over" you laughed because you found it funny, accept your a low sentient evil prick like every other troll one here and move on.

Posting something like this on a website like this.. jfl @ the lack of self-awareness. Speak to a therapist

I didn't get raped, you didn't even read the post properly. Typical normie cope response muh "its over" you laughed because you found it funny, accept your a low sentient evil prick like every other troll one here and move on.
JFL to me actually has two meaning, first one is Just fucking lol, and the other one is Just fuck life.

Use your little brain and ask yourself which “JFL” would I have used for your thread hmmm

@kjsbdfiusdf why would you do this someone?

• JFL

Attachments

• C870AA61-8C8A-459E-A0A7-F3A6E0CFE8A1.jpeg
    C870AA61-8C8A-459E-A0A7-F3A6E0CFE8A1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • B9C52255-637E-4104-A5C0-E759B14AE510.jpeg
    B9C52255-637E-4104-A5C0-E759B14AE510.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4DAF5F8D-351A-40EA-88FB-A73359C7E0EF.jpeg
    4DAF5F8D-351A-40EA-88FB-A73359C7E0EF.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 871130F8-043E-4081-9562-D1D19837ABE9.jpeg
    871130F8-043E-4081-9562-D1D19837ABE9.jpeg
    905.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8C07EDDA-23C9-4380-B9E8-7CC32FFA94EE.jpeg
    8C07EDDA-23C9-4380-B9E8-7CC32FFA94EE.jpeg
    565.7 KB · Views: 0

My only advice is get on FIN. You don't want to lose your hair on top of all this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214