I Was On The Train Today

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I went into the city to buy these new sweatshirts that came out (I already owned the corresponding t-shirt collection).

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-graphic-tees/hokusai-blue (I bought the first three).

But what I want to talk to you about is while I was in the train.

Omg, did the westerners smell horrible, it was overwhelming. I rarely take public transportation (I drive) but geez these people stunk.

They were also quite loud.

In Japan, everybody on the trains are dead silent, and everybody washes well as part of Japanese culture.

Nobody wants to be rude enough to infringe on others with their conversations and body odor in Japan, but in western society this is very different.

This is why I've made up my mind. I will be ordering surgical masks that cover my mouth and nose and next time I use public transportation (or even just whenever I step out the door) I will keep one on to protect from the oppressing smell of these westerners.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Where exactly do you live?

How can people smell so bad they are oppressing you?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Zesto and Nibba
Where exactly do you live?

How can people smell so bad they are oppressing you?

I live in a very diverse city.

Though I imagine it would be the same in any western city's public transportation network.

You want his credit card details too?

Huh2

Yes really, has this person never rode in a train with westerners before? This is how it is like.