I was ripped and skinny my whole teenage years

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Now I'm normal and on the buff side and gained some fat (close to 18-20% body fat), and I get the same amount of attention from girls, if not more. I don't get why everyone is so concerned about getting ripped.

Now I'm normal and on the buff side and gained some fat (close to 18-20% body fat), and I get the same amount of attention from girls, if not more. I don't get why everyone is so concerned about getting ripped.
I've seen your face in the other thread, you don't notice any differences because you're lucky to have a lean face even at high bodyfat.

Most of the people tend to have a fat face at higher bodyfat levels, that's why being lean is one of the most advised softmax.

Check larsnova transformation and you'll basically see the difference between being lean and fat for a normal person.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 2729 and .*my*.
I've seen your face in the other thread, you don't notice any differences because you're lucky to have a lean face even at high bodyfat.

Most of the people tend to have a fat face at higher bodyfat levels, that's why being lean is one of the most advised softmax.

Check larsnova transformation and you'll basically see the difference between being lean and fat for a normal person.
Right but he had like only 5 pounds of muscle and was over 25% body fat with narrow clavicles. I have wide clavicles and some muscle so I carry fat better.

Yeah that's because looking like an Ethiopian malnourished child is not a turn on for women. Shocker, I know. You might have good fat distribution genetics but you're likely just overestimating you body fat percentage.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and .*my*.
Right but he had like only 5 pounds of muscle and was over 25% body fat with narrow clavicles. I have wide clavicles and some muscle so I carry fat better.
Again fat distribution in your body is affected by genetics; i already said you tend to have a leaner face at higher bodyfat and he doesn't.

Still that's why being lean is the most recommend softmax.

Also you could have 100pounds of muscles, if you're 30% bf you'll still have a fat face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah that's because looking like an Ethiopian malnourished child is not a turn on for women. Shocker, I know. You might have good fat distribution genetics but you're likely just overestimating you body fat percentage.
Well I used to get attention from 16 year old girls more than I do now, and occasionally 40 year old jabba the hutt's. Now I attract mostly 22-25 year old girls UNLESS I go and talk to girls who are younger than that.

Again fat distribution in your body is affected by genetics; i already said you tend to have a leaner face at higher bodyfat and he doesn't.

Still that's why being lean is the most recommend softmax.

Also you could have 100punds of muscles, if you're 30% bf you'll still have a fat face.
Right but what I'm trying to say is that he had a lot more fat than I do, that's why he looked worse. And it's not just fat distribution, it's the size of the bones in your face, and my bones are fairly large (as Larsanova's are).

So getting ripped works for guys who are recessed and have more flat faces. If you have Meeks bones you can get away with extra 5% body fat no problem.

How much does your face improve from losing weight if you're 18% body fat?

Right but what I'm trying to say is that he had a lot more fat than I do, that's why he looked worse. And it's not just fat distribution, it's the size of the bones in your face, and my bones are fairly large (as Larsanova's are).

So getting ripped works for guys who are recessed and have more flat faces. If you have Meeks bones you can get away with extra 5% body fat no problem.
Is Jeremy Meeks fat, does he have 25%bf?

He doesn't, that's why he looks so good

Also I'm out of this dumb discussion, you don't seem to care about others opinions.

• +1
Is Jeremy Meeks fat, does he have 25%bf?

He doesn't, that's why he looks so good

Also I'm out of this dumb discussion, you don't seem to care about others opinions.
lol I heard what you said. But Meeks has to be ripped because he's modeling. IRL appeal and modeling are kinda different things.

Horrible generalisation, just because you don’t store much face fat doesn’t mean most other guys don’t.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 13021
But Meeks has to be ripped because he's modelin

you have Meeks bones you can get away with extra 5% body fat no problem.
You seem to contradict yourself, but as I already said whatever dude

• Hmm...
You seem to contradict yourself, but as I already said whatever dude
No I didn't contradict anything. Meeks can get away with extra 5% if he ain't modeling and he would have as much appeal as if he was ripped.