I was shocked when I went to check my high school oneitis pics

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
WTF she has gotten chubby. She's not a landwhale, she's not very fat, but she is chubby. In high school, she was a very beautiful blue-eyed blonde. She had a very high sex appeal. Now she has really looksminned with getting chubby. Why does she do that? Her skin looks young still so she would be hot if she would be slim.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7580 and Adriana Lima
western lifestyle (drinking, partying, drugs, casual sex) -> depression -> complacency -> losing looks

western lifestyle (drinking, partying, drugs, casual sex) -> depression -> complacency -> losing looks
She doesn't do drugs. She isn't depressed either. Her skin looks very good still, it's just that she should lose 5-10 kilograms.

my high school oneitis is dead :(

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
She doesn't do drugs. She isn't depressed either.
are you certain about that? do you speak with her on a daily basis to know such?
she surely drinks alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Yea that’s most people after college… or even high school

are you certain about that? do you speak with her on a daily basis to know such?
she surely drinks alcohol
Pretty sure. Most people here don't use drugs and she's not the kind of a girl to use drugs. She's an educated girl with a pretty good job. Also she doesn't look like a drug user. And she lives in a pretty small town.

Pretty sure. Most people here don't use drugs and she's not the kind of a girl to use drugs. She's an educated girl with a pretty good job. Also she doesn't look like a drug user. And she lives in a pretty small town.
prob depressed from medium ugly guy pump and dumping her then, causing her to overeat

or someone is architectmaxxing her

She's in a relationship.
ye homeboys architectmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
@sytyl I would say she should lose 5-10 kilograms, so not much. She's not a landwhale - I would definitely still fuck her. She could lose that weight in 6 months if she wanted. A bit chubby but still looksminned compared to being slim.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl