I was slayer in high school

Elias

Elias

All the foids liked me but i was too high inhib
Therefore i only had 1 girlfriend
But i was only in high school for 2.5 years
It wasnt till year 9 that I started slaying because before that I was fat then i lost the weight over the summer, grew my hair out, tanned, went through puberty and gained muscle mass and facial gains. Also got taller.

Went i went back after summer everyone treated me differently. Girls that used to laugh at me and call me fat (they were ugly) respected me and laughed if i said anything that wasnt even funny. Theyd blush all the time around me.

All the popular foids liked me. I didn’t realise it then but looking back now i see how crazy that is, how different they treated me after i got better looking.

One foid said in year 7 that she would never go out with me but in year 9 we sat on the same table. It was all girls. She started talking about sex and how she wanted to do it. She started moaning and then said my name like Eliasssssss and smiling at me. So many other stories that year truly suifuel looking back at it. I dont know why I was so high inhib. We were 14 at the time and mostly all the foids were muslimcels. I went out with one of them though thank god.

I went from not having much friends to being the most popular kid. I was true slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Disabledcel and 1 other person
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Needs more dragons

Did you fuck a muslimfoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias