I went out with my oneitis at some point

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
After lots of begging, she suggested we go for a walk on a FRIENDLY level ofc (gotta make sure to cockblock me beforehand). But i still went with it, i wanted to see her in person, I remember she had a nice ass and I kept seeing her in Teams meetings, she was so pretty. So I went to her neighbourhood, it was a nice location compared to the shithole I live in.

We were walking and chatting about classese, math, studying etc, incel nerd topics what else would a girl talk about with me. She said is a masochist because she was doing two degrees at once, she already had two degrees by that point. She told me about her previous post graduate, how it was abroad and she LOVED it because of how multicultural it was (you can imagine what she meant by "multicultural"). She always kept her distance the whole time and was avoidant in general, it was clear as day she didnt want any physical contact with me at all.

At some point, we sat on a bench and conituned talking. And just as I was about to make a move on her she told me that its getting late and we should be going due to covid restrictions. But i wasnt even mad tbh tbh, cuz i knew that she would reject me, there wasnt any chemistry, I wasnt her type. Though i doubt she would have the guts to reject me in person she was too soft. Who knows how many guys she fucked with since then? Why couldnt i be one of them :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Pumanator, the BULL and 1 other person
Damn youz a cuck niggaa

:feelsgiga: sad story larp with a funny ending :ROFLMAO:

anyways here is ur cortisol Morph/incell: It's your personality and if you keep writing essays like these you will never improve for the better and keep getting worse :oops:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and the BULL
what a coincidence

:feelsgiga: sad story larp with a funny ending :ROFLMAO:

anyways here is ur cortisol Morph/incell: It's your personality and if you keep writing essays like these you will never improve for the better and keep getting worse :oops:
wrong thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
After lots of begging, she suggested we go for a walk on a FRIENDLY level ofc (gotta make sure to cockblock me beforehand). But i still went with it, i wanted to see her in person, I remember she had a nice ass and I kept seeing her in Teams meetings, she was so pretty. So I went to her neighbourhood, it was a nice location compared to the shithole I live in.

We were walking and chatting about classese, math, studying etc, incel nerd topics what else would a girl talk about with me. She said is a masochist because she was doing two degrees at once, she already had two degrees by that point. She told me about her previous post graduate, how it was abroad and she LOVED it because of how multicultural it was (you can imagine what she meant by "multicultural"). She always kept her distance the whole time and was avoidant in general, it was clear as day she didnt want any physical contact with me at all.

At some point, we sat on a bench and conituned talking. And just as I was about to make a move on her she told me that its getting late and we should be going due to covid restrictions. But i wasnt even mad tbh tbh, cuz i knew that she would reject me, there wasnt any chemistry, I wasnt her type. Though i doubt she would have the guts to reject me in person she was too soft. Who knows how many guys she fucked with since then? Why couldnt i be one of them :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:?
I will avoid my oneitis.

Gotta accept the L.

I mog her to shits but I would still act weird around her. Can never let that energy in my life again

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 18086
I will avoid my oneitis.

Gotta accept the L.

I mog her to shits but I would still act weird around her. Can never let that energy in my life again
yeah i did the same and stopped texting her evnetually. i still cry :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
so you're a :bluepill: :soy: cuck? nice to know.jpg