I went out yesterday and it was pure suifuel

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
Basically I went out with two of my friends, and they brought 7-8 other people which they knew very well and I didn't (they go to college together)

It was fucking horrible, I can't stand being around people who know each other and I don't know them, I'm actually really good with new people in a groups where nobody knows anyone else (like first day of college kind of thibg) but this is literally worst case scenario for me.

We then went to the beach to drink and there was like 60 people in groups of 6-7 (70% men jfl) Everyone knew each other and I didn't know anyone besides 2 of my friends, it's so fucking funny they thought inviting me was a good idea.

At the beach it was horrible I just sit there for 3 hours and went back home.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., shrek, studiocel and 2 others
Also average height there was 184cm, I can't judge face because it was dark but I would say most guys were HTN

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i feel the same way but 100x worse.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WontStopNorwooding and IHateMyself
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and ShowerMaxxing
Also average height there was 184cm, I can't judge face because it was dark but I would say most guys were HTN
Was your height included in that average? Asking the important questions.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JosephGarrot123
yea, its brutal especially when there are few incel tier guy also sit there with you while the chad and girl having fun
brutal suifuel when these incel tier guy try to talk to you about thier incel tier hobby
in the freaking party

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., JosephGarrot123, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others