i will always be a virgincel...

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I realized as i went to a party last night that it's just never gonna happen, i get nothing on tinder and nothing IRL, girls talk to me and whatnot but at the end of the night i always return home alone to my empty bed..

I tried to talk to my oneitis at the party, but she seemed to be close to some LTN with below avg height (never saw him before, idk where the fuck he even came from), and everytime i tried to get closer to them, they would start moving away from me...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho, Sens, Deleted member 14978 and 7 others
Im 15 and a virgin. Is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, SLA and 8 others
Same 21 and kissless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Hey, you should upload more on YouTube.

Also, what are your stats again?

Have you tried landwhales?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i wouldnt stress about tinder/online dating too much tbh.. its a bit of a scam.. Unironically you can do a lot better IRL than you can on dating apps for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover and Deleted member 8608
I will ascend everyone via prostate stimulation
My phone number is +39066982

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SLA, ALP and 1 other person
Pm me your face, we will find solution

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14323
@Thompsonz @PingPong give some advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I realized as i went to a party last night that it's just never gonna happen, i get nothing on tinder and nothing IRL, girls talk to me and whatnot but at the end of the night i always return home alone to my empty bed..

I tried to talk to my oneitis at the party, but she seemed to be close to some LTN with below avg height (never saw him before, idk where the fuck he even came from), and everytime i tried to get closer to them, they would start moving away from me...
What are your looks falios?

I thought this for quite a while in highschool. Then I pulled a 180 in college and now I have many bodies to my name, and could have had over 30 if I had said yes and made a move on every (average or above) girl that showed interest in me.

Dont give up hope yet. But coming from a guy with a good amount of sexual experience, I can tell you that sex does not bring as much happiness as I thought it would

I thought this for quite a while in highschool. Then I pulled a 180 in college and now I have many bodies to my name, and could have had over 30 if I had said yes and made a move on every (average or above) girl that showed interest in me.

Dont give up hope yet. But coming from a guy with a good amount of sexual experience, I can tell you that sex does not bring as much happiness as I thought it would
Well I’m average looking so the best case scenario for me is some fat girl.

I am khhv 23 year old and I want pussy so bad pls call me 7609875759

Stop trying to get girls at parties. Go volunteer and meet girls that way. You'll might not get laid but you'll get closer and grow. Can't keep doing the same sh*t expecting different results.

At parties people want to have fun. And I'll bet you're not experienced in making things interesting for people. When you volunteer, or whatever, you have an opportunity to grow on people at a slower pace.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Brutals.

keep husttlin, keep gridinn.
Just take that hard first step, of actually doing something.
shoot for you dreams.
anything is possible.
i promise you.

Same 21 and kissless
brutals.When you make it happenwithin the next 4 years, you still mogg me. For what it's worth (nothing).

Stop trying to get girls at parties.
It's pretty competative envirnment. So you haev to be good looking enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and hebbewem
Stop trying to get girls at parties. Go volunteer and meet girls that way. You'll might not get laid but you'll get closer and grow. Can't keep doing the same sh*t expecting different results.

At parties people want to have fun. And I'll bet you're not experienced in making things interesting for people. When you volunteer, or whatever, you have an opportunity to grow on people at a slower pace.
I tried that but i went too fast and embarassed myself big time and got rejected, now i can't go back there no more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
keep husttlin, keep gridinn.
Just take that hard first step, of actually doing something.
shoot for you dreams.
anything is possible.
i promise you.
Meekspilled again.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, .👽. and sergeant blackpill