I will be getting back into seeing side girls

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
In the next few months i will restart seeing my side girls.

The past 6 months i have been increasingly busy (which is normal) and havent been seeing anyone really except my gf ( and a couple dates here and there with bombshells)

I am currently speaking to a girl who is 18 who I intend on slaying.

I am only really attracted to girls between 18-21. Any older than that and theyre pussy starts decaying.

I dont date normal girls anymore. Only bombshells and sexually inexperienced/virgin girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, thereallegend, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
how do you rizz them up?

how do you rizz them up?
I just pretend to be a prospective boyfriend and fuck them and leave them. It works efficiently for girls who arent total sluts. I took this girls virginity

A85E1FF0 0E8E 4625 A816 9FF876219C8D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not_ovER, Corleone, BoredPrince and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, thereallegend, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Am I the only one on here against cheating on LTRs? lol. Like guys will say girls are complete whores etc and then do it themselves? Seems a bit hypocritical

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, BoredPrince, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
Am I the only one on here against cheating on LTRs? lol. Like guys will say girls are complete whores etc and then do it themselves? Seems a bit hypocritical
Your mistake is assuming I cheat like a coward.

I have a girlfriend who accepts that I have side girls. She obeys me and even messages this girls for me on my command

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, thereallegend, Looks234 and 3 others

I have a girlfriend who accepts that I have side girls. She obeys me and even messages this girls for me on my command
Oh yeah that’s fair, I was gonna say if your open about it then that’s fine I just don’t agree w going behind peoples backs and larping as a faithful guy lmao.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Oh yeah that’s fair, I was gonna say if your open about it then that’s fine I just don’t agree w going behind peoples backs and larping as a faithful guy lmao.
I dont even larp as a faithful guy with my side girls. Sometimes I even tell them I have a girlfriend

They don’t believe me jfl. They think im joking. Little do they know

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 27472

tales from the jaipur poop sewers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Sure bud

Thanks for the update

Geez you're a fucking soycuck

No don't cheating on her bro :feelswah:
Oh you're in an open relationship? That's fair then :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
I understand that you have preferences when it comes to the type of people you are attracted to, but it's important to approach relationships and interactions with respect and consideration for others. It's not appropriate or respectful to make derogatory comments about people based on their age or make assumptions about their value based on their sexual experience.

It's essential to treat others with kindness, empathy, and understanding. Remember that everyone has their own unique qualities and characteristics that make them special. It's important to foster healthy and respectful relationships based on mutual consent and shared interests.

Thanks for the update
You're welcome! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

I understand that you have preferences when it comes to the type of people you are attracted to, but it's important to approach relationships and interactions with respect and consideration for others. It's not appropriate or respectful to make derogatory comments about people based on their age or make assumptions about their value based on their sexual experience.

It's essential to treat others with kindness, empathy, and understanding. Remember that everyone has their own unique qualities and characteristics that make them special. It's important to foster healthy and respectful relationships based on mutual consent and shared interests.
????

What has this website come to?

You cant be serious

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
????

What has this website come to?

You cant be serious
I apologize if my previous response didn't meet your expectations. It's important to approach discussions about relationships and interactions with sensitivity and respect for all individuals involved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Chat GPT

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I apologize if my previous response didn't meet your expectations. It's important to approach discussions about relationships and interactions with sensitivity and respect for all individuals involved.
AI GENERATED RESPONSE

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel